Cheatriots cry fest

I lived in Boston for a while in the early 2000s. One reason they're the ultimate bandwagon sports town is there's about 50 colleges and universities within the immediate area of the city. So you have a population of 18-22 year old knuckleheads constantly turning over every 4 years. "Woo-hoo! None of us lived here four years ago, and none of us will live here four years from now! Pats 4 Life!"

Loozahs.

Ain't gettin' any sympathy from this Bills fan. It was a good game, and it showed again that football is won and lost as a team. If 3 bad plays by NE had turned out differently, they likely would have won the game. (Sounds a lot like the Bills in SB 25)

Here's to a great 2012 season for Buffalo! :beer:

Ain't gettin' any sympathy from this Bills fan. It was a good game, and it showed again that football is won and lost as a team. If 3 bad plays by NE had turned out differently, they likely would have won the game. (Sounds a lot like the Bills in SB 25)

Here's to a great 2012 season for Buffalo! :beer:

Ha! That picture in the middle of the crying fan is begging to become an Internet meme.

I love it. Living in Boston and facing a day amongst gloating Patriot fans, most of whom don't know a stunt from a zone blitz (hell most could't even tell you what a tight end does on the field), I'm reveling in the loss.

As soon as the game ended and they went to commercials the first spot we saw here in Boston was for Dunkin Donuts (naturally) that started out asking, "Hey Patriots fans, what are you drinking?" to which I instantly souted back "Tears! Cups of bitter, bitter tears - ha!" - damn that felt good....

I love being in a room full of Patriots fans for this. I did the same thing last time too. This time my girlfriend's best friend was the only Giants fan in the place. She moved over towards me during that last drive just to play it safe (it was a friend's house, so it was a safe setting).

Edited by shrader

Speaking of cry-fests...anyone post this yet?

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qr2EF362Q0k#!

PTR

Loved it Promo, thanks!

The idiots at UMass were going to run wild regardless of the final score of the Super Bowl. They just wanted an excuse to riot. It's easy to be a badass when mom & dad can post your bail.

So true!

• 2 weeks later...

I love it. Living in Boston and facing a day amongst gloating Patriot fans, most of whom don't know a stunt from a zone blitz (hell most could't even tell you what a tight end does on the field), I'm reveling in the loss.

As soon as the game ended and they went to commercials the first spot we saw here in Boston was for Dunkin Donuts (naturally) that started out asking, "Hey Patriots fans, what are you drinking?" to which I instantly souted back "Tears! Cups of bitter, bitter tears - ha!" - damn that felt good....

Love it. I tried to resist the temptation to run around my neighborhood choking.