Stevie Johnson on chippewa last night...

papazoid

ut oh....sick my azz......probably hung over.......last night, stevie johnson was at the Purple Monkey bar at delaware and chippewa well past midnight. stevie was actually on stage with his rapper friend who was performing the song "stevie johnson".

WR Johnson ill, misses practice

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—Buffalo Bills top receiver Stevie Johnson(notes) didn’t practice Friday because he was sick, but the illness shouldn’t keep him out of Sunday’s game at Dallas.

Johnson came to the practice facility for medication Friday morning before returning back home to rest.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-billsinjuries

ut oh....sick my azz......probably hung over.......last night, stevie johnson was at the Purple Monkey bar at delaware and chippewa well past midnight. stevie was actually on stage with his rapper friend who was performing the song "stevie johnson".

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—Buffalo Bills top receiver Stevie Johnson(notes) didn’t practice Friday because he was sick, but the illness shouldn’t keep him out of Sunday’s game at Dallas.

Johnson came to the practice facility for medication Friday morning before returning back home to rest.

Not a good idea when your looking for a new contract. Hopefully he knows he effed up and gets his head on straight for sunday.

we older guys remember when chippewa was chippewa.whole different medication needed in those days...from what ive heard..

The flu

And here I was expecting (hangover) after his name

Other teams have players who are (accused) muderers, convicted dog torturers, etc, etc and we're concerned that Stevie has the brown bottle flu?

I think there was less concern and more curiosity about why he was out...

Who on this board is perfect? ... Waiting... Ok now that this is clear, give Stevie some space. Idealy we want our chosen ones to exemplify what a true Bill is, or rather to illustrate what we want a Bills player to be. It's pretty darn hard to live up to all our expectations. He's a family man, he's a team man, if he wants to go out and party til wee late and call in sick, I won't like it, but at his age I'll consider it a learning experience and will not expect it to happen again. He's dependable and reliable and so I do not consider this a real issue.

Let the man have a little fun and spice up the Buffalo night life. It's a matter of balance gentlemen and gentle ladies.

Otays, I suppose no one here is being super serious about this anyway. Good thing too.

Stevie, if you are out there listenin, just do ur thing. We got ur back. Just make us proud.

Edited by Pilsner

Is this post the precursor to running Stevie Johnson outta town? Personally I like having good football players on the Bills. I'd rather not see him go elsewhere

Def not a precursor to running him out of town. More like a thread unaccustomed to a burgeoning star wr having a night out on the town when most of us are not kewl with it. Not a big deal. Just a growing xp. Stevie will stay, cause it's the right thing to do and he knows it. It'll work out. Much ado about nothing.

Def not a precursor to running him out of town. More like a thread unaccustomed to a burgeoning star wr having a night out on the town when most of us are not kewl with it. Not a big deal. Just a growing xp. Stevie will stay, cause it's the right thing to do and he knows it. It'll work out. Much ado about nothing.

I've seen little if any ado. Player missed practice, someone volunteered he was out late drinking. The biggest to do about this has been people defending him haha

Went out feeling okay. Woke up sick. Big Deal.

I didn't realize that I made it a big deal.

Who on this board is perfect? ... Waiting... Ok now that this is clear, give Stevie some space. Idealy we want our chosen ones to exemplify what a true Bill is, or rather to illustrate what we want a Bills player to be. It's pretty darn hard to live up to all our expectations. He's a family man, he's a team man, if he wants to go out and party til wee late and call in sick, I won't like it, but at his age I'll consider it a learning experience and will not expect it to happen again. He's dependable and reliable and so I do not consider this a real issue.

Let the man have a little fun and spice up the Buffalo night life. It's a matter of balance gentlemen and gentle ladies.

Otays, I suppose no one here is being super serious about this anyway. Good thing too.

Stevie, if you are out there listenin, just do ur thing. We got ur back. Just make us proud.

So you're ok with Johnson going out and getting drunk and then is too hungover to practice the next day? Not saying this is what happened but if it did....there are other nights during the week where he can go out and not have to practice the next day. It's not like a regular job where you have sick day and can call out whenever you want. He gets 4-5 months off a year, has to practice a couple of days a week and only a few hours a day. So no, I don't think he gets a pass if this is what happened.

I hear he was at a secret, underground chicken wing eating contest (First rule of Wing Club...) and ate some super spicy wings that made him sick! Might keep him out all year...

My friends, bro's, cousin was there and said he's going to tweet the YouTube video to Facebook and blow the lid off this WHOLE THING!

:beer: To Stevie!!

I hear he was at a secret, underground chicken wing eating contest (First rule of Wing Club...) and ate some super spicy wings that made him sick! Might keep him out all year...

My friends, bro's, cousin was there and said he's going to tweet the YouTube video to Facebook and blow the lid off this WHOLE THING!

:beer: To Stevie!!

Nope, not buying this story. Wouldn't your friend's bro's cousin just be your friend's cousin? :pirate:

Oh I see. So you're still in high school. I can see why you don't understand that it's a major no-no for a professional to miss work due to booze.

Hahaha no Chef Jim I am an older than traditional college student. My previous job was in the military where you cannot miss work.