The Bills won today because....

Just Jack

I heard everyone in the media....especially on fox and nfl network saying I told you so.....now they will make it about how Brady gave it away...... but if NE had the four ints they'd be talking about how belickeck schemes are so brilliant

Had Mcgee been healthy...wes doesn't have the game he had....

Because...............

I stuck with my winning streak game-day ritual.

1. Close shave while listing to the Jambrones Amish Rifle on iPhone Youtube over and over and over

2. Wear specific blue t-shirt (not Bills logo'd) jeans and beat up Reeboks

3. Walk dogs in park but skip the dog park

4. Use older laptop running XP for shoutbox and iPhone for texting family and friends

5. No bills gear of any kind

6. One cup of hot black coffee and 2 regular donuts

7. Fire up DTV Sunday Ticket at 9:48 AM to minimize pre-game blather.

So far, 3-0!!!! ;-)

fyi - It's Monday morning down here.

What did I do?

I took the day off of work, woke up early and followed the game via the internet.

f'ing awesome.

awesome . . . by the way, there won't be much work done in WNY tomorrow either,

and no will care :flirt:

Because...............

I stuck with my winning streak game-day ritual.

1. Close shave while listing to the Jambrones Amish Rifle on iPhone Youtube over and over and over

2. Wear specific blue t-shirt (not Bills logo'd) jeans and beat up Reeboks

3. Walk dogs in park but skip the dog park

4. Use older laptop running XP for shoutbox and iPhone for texting family and friends

5. No bills gear of any kind

6. One cup of hot black coffee and 2 regular donuts

7. Fire up DTV Sunday Ticket at 9:48 AM to minimize pre-game blather.

So far, 3-0!!!! ;-)

week 1- Tailgated at arrowhead giving every KC fan crap that they better watch out for us (wore bills logo shirt, underneath mckelvin jersery)

week 2- Tailgated on my deck and called my friend a raider fan and gave him crap (wore bills logo shirt, underneath poz jersey(mckelvins was still dirty)

Week 3- Tailgated on my deck again..no friends are patriots fan so posted message on a pats website (work bills logo shirt underneath mckelvin jersey)

I need a current jersey..any suggestions..i still have a owens, poz, and lynch jersey. mckelvins is from last year...the 28...im thinking freddy since im from iowa and he went to coe college in iowa

Been saving this one for awhile.

Our son Hunter was born during the bye week last year. His first game was the Ravens game, and all of a sudden we started being competitive and/or at least fun to watch. Every week we watch the game together and take a picture. I think this win puts us at .500 since we had him (which is not bad considering what it was before he got here).

So, I'd like to say that starting with his birth, he's the Bills good luck charm.

Last week in the final minutes, gave my dog water. Today, about the same time in the game...gave him water again (this time w/ ice :thumbsup: ). Two wins...Two water refills. Can't be a coincidence :worthy:

I bought my dog a new Bills bandana on Saturday night before the opener. I'm convinced that Max's lucky bandana is responsible for the 3-0 start,

Edited by BLZFAN4LIFE

Well, I'm singlehandedly responsible. I stayed off The Board for the entire game.

You can thank me now, or send a check with your wine to Mead.

Go Bills!

I used the shot box a couple of times but otherwise stayed away until the end. Gave my emotional support to the team, and I also decided to believe that the patriots quarterback was not Tom Brady, but in-fact, Rick Mirer.

When the score hit 21-0, I left the usual Bills bar to go meet-up with a bunch of friends at the local Vikings bar who promised to have the Bills' game on for me. Needless to say, our 2nd half was a whole lot better than theirs.

I'm not invited back :unsure:

I'm showing-up next week anyhow :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hate to say this but I've been wearing the same Maple Leaf tee shirt for all games and that includes all the Sabres pre-season. Guess this tee will be around awhile.

Before anyone bitches....I was born way before the Sabres so my team of choice was the Leafs. As of 1970 it is Sabres, Leafs....original six. Now living in Phoenix insert the Yotes before the original six.

I'm loving watching the Bills. :) Fitzmagic!