Lori Chase

Guest dog14787

And I'll be tripping old ladies down the escalator at the mall.

That was YOU!?! Why you dirty mutha....!!!

:unsure:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found if you push them instead, they bounce higher. Particularly if they're going up at the time.

Hmm, the mall doesn't close for a couple of hours I don't think. Might go try this technique now.

OMG - I can't believe this thread. So many old-timers popping their heads in.

It's hard to accept that so many under 30's just dont have the same manners that were taught to us "oldies".

Looks like you just might have to give this board another chance Lori. Hoping I haven't lost my "road game buddy".

Hi Tex! :) See you at the opener??

#1- Lori & Tim are CROWN JEWELS of TBD.

#2- i think Tim left because his "pinned" thread became a chore and not a labor of love. there is only so much time in a day and it lost it's enjoyment. sure he got roughed up by a few posters in here, but Tim's a big boy, he has no problem sticking up for himself and i'm sure he deals with this type of stuff often.

#3- i think Lori left because she just grew weary trying unsuccessfully to have civil and intelligent debates. she needs a break from the goofballs.

hopefully BOTH will return.

It's not a right, it's a privilege.

I try to only use personal insults when dealing with trolls. Or morons. Or intractable douchebags.

Or, occasionally, with posters I simply don't like.

I try to only use personal insults when dealing with trolls. Or morons. Or intractable douchebags.

Yeah, well, !@#$ you too.

Same here.

Except in my case, with posters I do like, as well.

And with posters I don't care about either way.

And with posters whose given names begin with a letter of the alphabet...

I don't post very frequently on here, but I do enjoy reading Lori and some of the other "expert" posters. I come to this board to get the more insightful knowledge of the Bills and now there is something missing on the board. Come back Lori!

OMG - I can't believe this thread. So many old-timers popping their heads in.

It's hard to accept that so many under 30's just dont have the same manners that were taught to us "oldies".

Looks like you just might have to give this board another chance Lori. Hoping I haven't lost my "road game buddy".

Hey I'm under 30 and I always respect the elderly my elders. . . <_<

Can it be so many under 30's minus CountDorkula?

Well - feel free to "off" yourself when you approach 50. You wouldn't ever want to be one of those oldsters...right? <_<

I'm thinking since he's under 30 he was referring to anyone closer to 35... once you hit that age, its out behind the shed with a shotgun for ya :D

Unfortunately TBD is crawling with webtards who feel compelled to pump their miserably low self esteem at the expense of others. Unfortunately for them, hiding behind internet anonymity doesn't diminish their douche baggery!

See, I think "anonymity"s got ZERO to do with it.

PLENTY of people here who arent very anonymous and are still douchebags.

It's not just the newbies insulting people it's also some of the older posters who've grown to believe they have the right to toss out insults.

What you may see as insults from the older/longer posters, may be joking since they know the person the insult is directed at. For instance, I can call Jay Rubeo a panda !@#$er and he'll laugh about it.

What you may see as insults from the older/longer posters, may be joking since they know the person the insult is directed at. For instance, I can call Jay Rubeo a panda !@#$er and he'll laugh about it.

But for the panda, it is insulting. No self respecting panda would allow that man to be within 30 feet of them.

Lori, come back.

Who else will keep all the mouth breeders in their place ?

Bye..

Ok, someone must have called you on the phone, unless you been lurking as a guest for years on end...

Good to see you are still alive. :thumbsup:

It's not just the newbies insulting people it's also some of the older posters who've grown to believe they have the right to toss out insults.

It's because this board is inundated with so much young crap that there's not enough space for me to poop on.