Bills ending season record?

ICE

I say 5-11 or 6-10.

110957[/snapback]

Right now I would have to say probably 7-9 but things really could change after Sunday night. IF the Bills were to win, possibly win handily, it's quite possible that they could run the table. We have seen in recent years, NE and PHILLY last year, that a team can get into a groove as the season progresses and just carry that momentum week to week. If that's the case here, I believe that 10-6 isn't out of reach for this team. I guess we might know about the momentum thing around midnight Sunday.

Right now I would have to say probably 7-9 but things really could change after Sunday night. IF the Bills were to win, possibly win handily, it's quite possible that they could run the table. We have seen in recent years, NE and PHILLY last year, that a team can get into a groove as the season progresses and just carry that momentum week to week. If that's the case here, I believe that 10-6 isn't out of reach for this team. I guess we might know about the momentum thing around midnight Sunday.

110971[/snapback]

Seems that it's usually the Patriettes who put a hurt on our momentum.... Usually by attacking some heretofore unseen weakness (like the middle of the OL in 2002) that other teams pick up on in subsequent weeks.

Then again, there's Week 1 of last year. That's why they play the games.

7-9

currently 3-5

Patriots: Loss 3-6 (although I am REALLY pumped for this weeks game...the Bills don't have a good history on PrimeTime games in recent years.

Rams: Win 4 - 6

Seahawks: Loss 4-7

Dolphins: Win 5-7

Brown: Win 6-7

Bengals: Loss 6-8

49ers: Loss 6-9

I think the Bills should beat the 49ers and the Bengals...but that road schedule is a killer.

Steelers: Win 7-9 The upset. The Steelers will have homefield wrapped up and will be sitting most of their studs after the first half.

What a bunch of wooses!  :(

Changing your predictions after the season starts?

For shame.

9-7 back in April.  Still 9-7

:doh:

111203[/snapback]

Well before the season I got caught up in all the hype and said 11-5. :)

So we'd have to run the table for me to be right, which would be great, but not reasonable.

Impossible to predict... hopefully we've turned the corner, but I want to see how we play on the road first, especially Drew.

111338[/snapback]

Technically not impossible to predict, there are only a finite number of choices, so once all choices have been used in a prediction, someone is guaranteed to be right and at the end of the year they can say, "See, just what I predicted before the 2nd NE game." :)

Technically not impossible to predict, there are only a finite number of choices, so once all choices have been used in a prediction, someone is guaranteed to be right and at the end of the year they can say, "See, just what I predicted before the 2nd NE game." :doh:

111341[/snapback]

:)

I'd drop a couple names, but I don't like slamming fellow Bills fans! :(

• 4 weeks later...

I notice that ICE's post proclaiming the Bills will go 5-11 or 6-10 came 8 days after his other post proclaiming we will go 10-6 and "there, I'll stand by it."

I notice that ICE's post proclaiming the Bills will go 5-11 or 6-10 came 8 days after his other post proclaiming we will go 10-6 and "there, I'll stand by it."

149818[/snapback]

And rest assured that if we do go 10-6, he will at some point go back and point out that he was right. After all, if you take enough different positions, eventually you will actually be right on one of them! :doh:

And rest assured that if we do go 10-6, he will at some point go back and point out that he was right.  After all, if you take enough different positions, eventually you will actually be right on one of them!  :doh:

149833[/snapback]

Yes, and that will prove that he did, in fact, stand by that prediction.

:lol:

149818[/snapback]

Everyday offers a new chance for Timmah the weathervane to change direction.

Life is good.

10-6.......I'll even go as far as predicting the games final score.

Cleveland: Bills win 42-17

Cinncinati: Bills win a close one 24-21

San Francisco: Bills win a laugher....38-0

Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh sits starters as they have cliched the #2 seed and a bye. Bills escape 20-19.