Ten "worst" films ever

WWVaBeach

Don't mess with the Zohan gets my vote as the worst film of all time. In fact it is a wonder anyone still even makes movies after that monstrosity was let loose in public.

I get the feeling that soon enough it may not even be the worst Adam Sandler movie.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling that soon enough it may not even be the worst Adam Sandler movie.

There were parts during Zohan where I laughed. There were twice as many parts during Grown Ups where I cringed. Winner = Fizzy Bubbly!

Had one of those "I can't believe people get paid big money to write this shite" moments this weekend. Watched "Horrible Bosses" and I just want my Microsoft Points back. Crudeness passing for humor unimaginative. The short guy dental assistant with annoying high pitched voice got tired after 15 minutes. Anniston was oddly unsexy. Maybe she just isn't that hot. Or maybe she's just a mediocre actress. Anyway the movie was juvenile as it gets. There probably even worse flicks out there, but this was is a fresh wound. Garbage

Edited by Dante

Had one of those "I can't believe people get paid big money to write this shite" moments this weekend. Watched "Horrible Bosses" and I just want my Microsoft Points back. Crudeness passing for humor unimaginative. The short guy dental assistant with annoying high pitched voice got tired after 15 minutes. Anniston was oddly unsexy. Maybe she just isn't that hot. Or maybe she's just a mediocre actress. Anyway the movie was juvenile as it gets. There probably even worse flicks out there, but this was is a fresh wound. Garbage

Wow.

I really dug that movie. And Charlie Day is a genius.

Couldn't wait for it to end. And who's Charlie Day?

The dental assistant ... also star and writer of Always Sunny

I totally understand not liking the movie -- it's humor isn't for everyone. But to think it's one of the worst films ever? For me this was one of the highlights of the year. It's silly, irreverent and fun. It's dark but not serious. And a fantastic cast.

catwoman was not that bad. holly berry is hot. i enjoyed this movie

postman was not that bad. believable? probably not. i enjoyed this movie too

striptease. this was also not that bad. i enjoyed this movie a lot actually. demi is also hot

waterworld. i honestly dont remember much about this movie. however, i dont remember it being top 10 bad. heck, maybe i even enjoyed this movie when i saw it. sea world had or has a show dedicated to that movie. i liked that one a lot. (so how bad can the movie be)

The dental assistant ... also star and writer of Always Sunny

I totally understand not liking the movie -- it's humor isn't for everyone. But to think it's one of the worst films ever? For me this was one of the highlights of the year. It's silly, irreverent and fun. It's dark but not serious. And a fantastic cast.

I agree. I'm struggling to think of a comedy I enjoyed this year more than Horrible Bosses. I can easily see how Charlie Day can be annoying though.

Edited by shrader

Wow.

I really dug that movie. And Charlie Day is a genius.

I saw Bridesmaids, Bad Teacher, and Horrible Bosses all over the course of a few weeks. I found each of them pretty funny, but I laughed most at horrible bosses...and I don't know if I'm in the minority, but I thought J.Aniston was MAJORLY HOT in that movie...I never imagined her with a mouth like that lol.

I can easily see how Charlie Day can be annoying though.

Yep, listening to that voice for an hour and a half pretty much had me wanting to punch him in the head by the end of the movie. That being said, I thought he was hilarious.

I saw Bridesmaids, Bad Teacher, and Horrible Bosses all over the course of a few weeks. I found each of them pretty funny, but I laughed most at horrible bosses...and I don't know if I'm in the minority, but I thought J.Aniston was MAJORLY HOT in that movie...I never imagined her with a mouth like that lol.

Yep, listening to that voice for an hour and a half pretty much had me wanting to punch him in the head by the end of the movie. That being said, I thought he was hilarious.

Anniston was pretty hot. Not amazing, but attractive. I liked all of them but Bad teacher, one of the most unfunny things ever made EVER!!!

striptease. this was also not that bad. i enjoyed this movie a lot actually. demi is also hot

waterworld. i honestly dont remember much about this movie. however, i dont remember it being top 10 bad. heck, maybe i even enjoyed this movie when i saw it. sea world had or has a show dedicated to that movie. i liked that one a lot. (so how bad can the movie be)

Wow. Those are 4 terrible movies.

Catwoman was beyond bad. I don't even know if MST3K or RiffTrax could help it out.

I thought Catwoman was OKAY. Not good, not bad, and I don't even like the Catwoman comics. Haven't seen Striptease, but Waterworld was CRAP!

If I had to give the title of worst moveie ever to just one, I think I go with Striptease.

I get that the storyline is just filler to string together scenes of Demi stripping, which is cool, but could you come up with a more ill-conveved story line if you tried?

Instead of a reasonable plotline like a mom trying to maintain in the sordid world of strip clubs, or something reasonable, we get a !@#$ing custody battle, with unrelated strip scenes sporadically mixed in like jokes in a Family Guy episode. Then we get Ving Rames as the contrived cool black guy character with his monkey side-kick in a failed attempt at comic relief.

In a futile effort to shroud a tittie flick in artistic legitimacy what we get is a Lifetime movie with breasts. And for accomplishing the virtually impossible task of making a movie so bad I'm not willing to wade through the filler to get to a young Demi Moore taking it off on stage, this movie earns the title of worst all time.

If I had to give the title of worst moveie ever to just one, I think I go with Striptease.

I get that the storyline is just filler to string together scenes of Demi stripping, which is cool, but could you come up with a more ill-conveved story line if you tried?

Instead of a reasonable plotline like a mom trying to maintain in the sordid world of strip clubs, or something reasonable, we get a !@#$ing custody battle, with unrelated strip scenes sporadically mixed in like jokes in a Family Guy episode. Then we get Ving Rames as the contrived cool black guy character with his monkey side-kick in a failed attempt at comic relief.

In a futile effort to shroud a tittie flick in artistic legitimacy what we get is a Lifetime movie with breasts. And for accomplishing the virtually impossible task of making a movie so bad I'm not willing to wade through the filler to get to a young Demi Moore taking it off on stage, this movie earns the title of worst all time.

This is why God invented the FF button.

Not much of a movie buff, but my daughter dragger me to "She's out of Control" when it forst came out. Terrible! :sick:

"Gene Siskel revealed that after viewing the film, he became so depressed that he considered quitting his job as a movie critic." (retrieved from Wikipedia, October 31st, 2011)

Some of you guys are nuts man...we're talking the worst films of ALL TIME!!! Some of these suggestions just aren't even close to being the worst ever.

• 6 months later...

Just saw "The Road" this weekend. That movie sucked. :sick: The kid was always whining, the father was always scared. Did I mention it sucked? Well, it did suck. I don't think I can convey how much it sucked. It sucked so bad, I want to go to Hollywood and punch the people that green lighted the making of the movie. Some people think "The Postman" and "Battlefield Earth" suck, well, I'll gladly watch those before even considering watching this abomination again.

What is wrong with you? The Road was friggin AMAZING! I watched it a week ago, and was blown away. I was crying by the end! Everything from the acting, to the characters, to the dialogue. FANTASTIC movie! Are you Armond White?

Master of Disguise

Count of Monte Cristo remake

Joe Versus the Volcano

Wild Wild West

Most of those were pretty bad...But Master of Dusguise was a great movie and absolutley hilarious. Turtle Guy and the Shrek scene are one of my fav scenes ever.

Not much of a movie buff, but my daughter dragger me to "She's out of Control" when it forst came out. Terrible! :sick:

"Gene Siskel revealed that after viewing the film, he became so depressed that he considered quitting his job as a movie critic." (retrieved from Wikipedia, October 31st, 2011)

Just checked it out on wikipedia. GOD you;re right! It looks terrible! Might check it out just so I have something to rant about though.

Edited by SelmonSmith6378

Wow, serious thread bump here.

Master of Disguise

Count of Monte Cristo remake

Joe Versus the Volcano

Wild Wild West

I liked that movie. Guy Pearce was a fantastic villain and Dagmara Dominczyk ...... *sigh* I'd throw my best friend in prison for her too.

As long as there is an Adam Sandler and a Kevin Costner, we will have bad movies.

Saw that there is another movie (That's My Boy) by the extremely un-funny Adam Sandler coming out that looks just as terrible as the rest of the garbage he regularly puts out.

As long as there is an Adam Sandler and a Kevin Costner, we will have bad movies.

I never understood the Costner hate. Yes he's been in some bombs but he's made a bunch of really good movies, including an Oscar winner that he produced, directed and starred in. Pretty short list that can say that.

Friday, about 10pm.

I did get to see it early, if you liked Independence Day, you'll like Battleship.

I loved ID4...you just piqued my interest in Battleship :)

I loved ID4...you just piqued my interest in Battleship :)

I say that in terms of how predictable/formula ID4 was. Battleship is a decent summer movie, it's not going to win any Oscars, but it's a good way to pass the time.

I say that in terms of how predictable/formula ID4 was. Battleship is a decent summer movie, it's not going to win any Oscars, but it's a good way to pass the time.

I'm totally fine with a popcorn flick that has great special effects. I pretty much watch anything that has to do with aliens, I just don't often go to the theater.

Anthing involving Adam Sandler blows.

Only recently. Little Nicky, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, The Waterboy, Funny People, The Animal (Not a star, but he made a pretty funny cameo) were all very hilarious movies. He's really funny, he's just lost that golden touch. Sad thing really. :-(

Howard the Duck and Magnolia

Howard the Duck was a guilty pleasure.

You got served

Leonard Part 6

Blair Witch Project

Yentil

Wait a minute, what the hell? BWP HAPPENS to be one of my fav movies, and definitley the scariest movie ever made. You've been watching too much Paranormal Lametivity and Saw and forgotten what REAL great movies are!

Howard the Duck was a guilty pleasure.

Wait a minute, what the hell? BWP HAPPENS to be one of my fav movies, and definitley the scariest movie ever made. You've been watching too much Paranormal Lametivity and Saw and forgotten what REAL great movies are!

You're an idiot.

And not "you're an idiot, because you're sixteen" this time. You're simply an idiot. Who needs to rent more and better movies. Start with The Thing (the original), Psycho, or The Birds.

You're an idiot.

And not "you're an idiot, because you're sixteen" this time. You're simply an idiot. Who needs to rent more and better movies. Start with The Thing (the original), Psycho, or The Birds.

Oh I see. You've been dumbed down by Hostel and Saw as well. And The Thing is one my list for movies I need to see...But BWP still scared the crap out of me, my uncle and my older sister. So go eat a bag of skittles, and go screw yourself you Nasty McJack@$$

Edited by SelmonSmith6378

Oh I see. You've been dumbed down by Hostel and Saw as well. And The Thing is one my list for movies I need to see...But BWP still scared the crap out of me, my uncle and my older sister. So go eat a bag of skittles, and go screw yourself you Nasty McJack@$$

Never saw Hostel; Saw was mediocre.

And people who claim to enjoy in any form Howard The Duck should not be tossing accusations of "dumbed down" so freely.