Ten "worst" films ever

WWVaBeach

I think you mean Halloween? It wasn't a continuation, it was a remake of the original, (sort of) and he is working on the sequal right now. I actually really enjoyed that one and all of his movies so far

I was going to ask about that one. I never saw either movie, but the Friday the 13th remake that came out a couple months back wasn't a Rob Zombie movie. I really don't plan on ever seeing either movie, but if I'm bored and they're on tv, it might be good to know which one he was talking about.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You Don't Mess With The Zohan" was garbage. I couldn't make it through more than the first half hour before I shut it off.

Another POS was "Coraline." I took the boys, including my 6-year old (big mistake!), and he started crying midway through because it was scary. I was crying at how bad it was. We left before it was halfway over.

The list

I personally like Demi in Striptease :lol:

Can you think of others that should be on this list?

My definition of a bad movie is a movie that's completely unwatchable. Ergo, Striptease isn't on the list. :worthy:

Also, some of the classic horrible movies like: Plan 9 or any Ed Wood really, Showgirls, any MST3K movies and such are so bad they're funny and therefore don't make my list.

Showgirls

turn in your card

:lol:

Striptease, by no means a good film, wasn't so bad that it should have made that list - it at least had a plot, and a good performance by Burt Reynolds. Waterworld, too...not that horrible a film (though again, not good), just well-known for production disasters and cost overruns.

I can't even begin to understand why Don't Mess With The Zohan isn't on there. Easily the worst movie I've ever seen half of. Ishtar should have made it, too. And I'd have put March of the !@#$ing Penguins (a/k/a I Can't Believe I Paid Money To Watch A National Geographic Special) on there...but that's just me.

I put Ishtar in the so dumb it's funny category and I really liked it.

You and all the other scientologists did. Thats about it. :D

Lord Xenu gives it 3 thumbs up! ;)

I think you need to have your Thetan levels checked :rolleyes:

:lol:

Hey, the Rocketeer was good!

Well...okay, Jennifer Connelly's breasts were good. But still...

Were? :worthy: I actually liked the Rocketeer too.

Yes, I was busting your salty chocolate balls

Honestly there are much worse films then some on there.

Sex and the City

Grease 2

The Sound of Music (just plain torture)

Any movie with Tyler Perry

Any of the Cheesy " (enter genre here) Movie" with the exception of Scary Movie 1

Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo

Die Hard Dracula

and (the biggest torture of having a brother 15 years younger than me:) Barney's Great Adventure

To whoever put Baseketball on the list :pirate: That movie was not great but not bottom 10 all time.

Man card please!

This is the only one that I really remember as hating into a physical hatred;

Nothing but Trouble. ;) If a friend of mine hadn't forced me to watch it til the end I would've turned the tape off after 15 minutes. Seriously. With a cast of Demi Moore, John Candy, Dan Ackroyd, Chevy Chase and Brian Doyle Murray you have to think at least one funny moment would've happened but it was just excruciating to watch. I literally tensed up while watching it because I wanted to turn it off so bad. I tried reading a magazine but my friend's laughing was unbearable. I hate that film, I hate it, I HATE IT!!!

When I think of more I'll post them.

BTW, the only Nicholas Cage movie I can think of that's good is Birdy

Man card please!

This is the only one that I really remember as hating into a physical hatred;

Nothing but Trouble. :pirate: If a friend of mine hadn't forced me to watch it til the end I would've turned the tape off after 15 minutes. Seriously. With a cast of Demi Moore, John Candy, Dan Ackroyd, Chevy Chase and Brian Doyle Murray you have to think at least one funny moment would've happened but it was just excruciating to watch. I literally tensed up while watching it because I wanted to turn it off so bad. I tried reading a magazine but my friend's laughing was unbearable. I hate that film, I hate it, I HATE IT!!!

When I think of more I'll post them.

BTW, the only Nicholas Cage movie I can think of that's good is Birdy

Hey I got subjected to those movies, Sex and the City by my ex, and The sound of music by my mom. at least I was smart enough to bring earplugs to sex and the city.

Hey I got subjected to those movies, Sex and the City by my ex, and The sound of music by my mom. at least I was smart enough to bring earplugs to sex and the city.

Ok sir, I'm letting you off with a warning here but any further pus sy behavior will result in the complete revocation of the man card without a trial. Move along.

Ok sir, I'm letting you off with a warning here but any further pus sy behavior will result in the complete revocation of the man card without a trial. Move along.

I think i have a few to spare since i took yours away last year :pirate:

I happen to think that the original "Blair Witch Project" was a pretty great film. I am not a big horror buff (most of them suck ass), but I like a good movie, no matter the genre. I think BWP is unfairly being criticized now, because it spawned so many bad imitations...put it in its' time (1997 I think) it was pretty innovative...

I will say that the worst movie I have ever paid money to see was "Fools Gold" with the horrible Matthew McConohey (sp?)

In fact, I will say every movie I have ever seen him in has been really awful (save "Dazed & Confused", and I didn't loathe "The Newton Boys"). There was nothing good about this movie. I am amazed that it made it to the celluloid at all...my girlfriend wanted to see it... I could stomach "Sex & the City", but this was absolute crap....

"Plan 9 from Outer space comes to mind." At the end, when the flying saucer is on fire, you can actually tell it's a paper plate hanging from a string.

The other special effects in the movie seemed good to you? :rolleyes: The graveyard is really really convincing, especially after Tor Johnson kicks over the headstone. :pirate:

Some of the acting in it may be good, but IMO you really can't have an all-time worst film list without this. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I loved Magnolia, I thought it was an awesome movie with a great storyline.

any MST3K movies

God I miss MST3K. I still laugh just thinking about what the did to "The lost Continent"

Mystery Science Theatre is hilarious, I love when they did the Manos: Hands of Fate one. Great stuff.