• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go w/ this topic again. I'll stick by my usuals here:

Batman and Robin

Nothing But Trouble

Snow Falling On Cedars

The Talented Mr Ripley

these are some of the worst atrocities disguised as films I've ever seen.

Aww c'mon, you didn't like Arnold as Mr. Freeze? Haha.

You have to pull Striptease off that list for artistic reasons alone. Complete and udder BS that it's on there.

:thumbsup: I actually kinda liked The Postman.

Worst ever all time movie?

Joe vs. the Volcano

Great minds think a like BeerBall! :lol::lol: I was going to say the same thing with regards to Joe v. the Volcano... Only movie I ever walked out of.

And yes... I liked The Postman too. :thumbsup:

Batman and Robin

Nothing But Trouble

Snow Falling On Cedars

The Talented Mr Ripley

Check out the original with Alain Delon--"Plein soleil" (Purple Noon)

This is the only one that I really remember as hating into a physical hatred;

Nothing but Trouble. :thumbsup: If a friend of mine hadn't forced me to watch it til the end I would've turned the tape off after 15 minutes. Seriously. With a cast of Demi Moore, John Candy, Dan Ackroyd, Chevy Chase and Brian Doyle Murray you have to think at least one funny moment would've happened but it was just excruciating to watch. I literally tensed up while watching it because I wanted to turn it off so bad. I tried reading a magazine but my friend's laughing was unbearable. I hate that film, I hate it, I HATE IT!!!

I hear ya, though you shouldn't hate.

I remember seeing an interview Spike Lee did 'round the time of Malcolm X and he nailed it w/ the comment on how the major studios didn't want to give him any funding for Malcolm, yet gave Dan Aykroyd somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 million to make that crap.

Wow.

Batman and Robin

Nothing But Trouble

Snow Falling On Cedars

The Talented Mr Ripley

Finally someone else who's suffered through that schlock!

I hear ya, though you shouldn't hate.

I remember seeing an interview Spike Lee did 'round the time of Malcolm X and he nailed it w/ the comment on how the major studios didn't want to give him any funding for Malcolm, yet gave Dan Aykroyd somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 million to make that crap.

Wow.

That's human beings. I can hate, I shudder to call it this, art. I'm not trying to get it banned or anything just expressing an opinion about how horrid it is.

Saw "The Informers" this past weekend. While not worthy of a "worst" ranking, I would have to at least put it on a waste of time and money list. The star power of the cast is probably the reason why it did not make the "worst" list.

Lost Highway.

I know there are a lot of Lynch fans out there but this movie made no sense. Lynch himself won't even disclose what it's about and I'm guessing that's because not even he knows. I liked the creepiness of the flick but that's about it, the rest was what seemed to be a bad dream with no real plot.

Lost Highway.

I know there are a lot of Lynch fans out there but this movie made no sense. Lynch himself won't even disclose what it's about and I'm guessing that's because not even he knows. I liked the creepiness of the flick but that's about it, the rest was what seemed to be a bad dream with no real plot.

Try watching "Inland Empire." you will then love Highway.

Try watching "Inland Empire." you will then love Highway.

I could take only about ten minutes of Inland Empire. Very, very strange movie that did not make my "worst" list simply because by failing to watch it in its entirety I perhaps missed something redeeming about it.

Great part of that link is the line by Stallone about "Stop or My Mom Will Shoot":

"Maybe one of the worst films in the entire solar system, including alien productions we've never seen."

:wallbash:

I'll never forget one review for this movie I read that claimed the pool sex scene was "like an out-take from JAWS". If you've seen the movie, then you get it. :lol:

I never saw it. Don't tell me Aunt Flo paid a visit in the middle of the scene. :wallbash::lol::unsure:

Cool As Ice

Starring Vanilla Ice, in an early 90's retake on Devil Without a Cause. Aside from the flashy clothes and brilliant rap skills, we were also treated to these earth changing lines....

"Drop that zero and get with the hero!"

"Yo, you axed me."

"Sharper than the point on the tip of a nail."