Ten "worst" films ever

WWVaBeach

You tell me which movie you want to watch:

A teenage girl riding a horse is hit by a truck. To help heal her troubled/injured daughter, and horse, the mother takes them to Montana to recuperate at the ranch of a 'horse whisperer', a horse healer of mystical talents. The mother proceeds to fall in love with him, as well.

or:

Alexander, the King of Macedonia and one of the greatest military leaders in the history of warfare, conquers much of the known world..

Watch Horse Whisper this weekend, and then let us know what you think. It's mindlessly boring and stupid WITHOUT RD in it. :P

How 'bout I never watch either one, but I do find and watch the short clip of the relevant RD scene. :D

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 'bout I never watch either one, but I do find and watch the short clip of the relevant RD scene. :D

Which makes my point -- there's something worth watching in Alexander. :devil:

not sure how you define "major" motion picture... Blair Witch Project was the most sorry excuse for a box office hit IMO. it was simply the stupidest movie I have ever seen ... bad enough that I should have had the ticket taker arrested for theft of my money.

I guess I am the only one who thought the first Blair Witch Project was a very good film...sure it had a gimmick that has been copied/imitated to death, but when it came out (I saw it the first weekend) I think it was pretty highly regarded by most...it was a pretty scary flick, without being "scary" at all.

I recently saw "Burlesque"...I am not sure if it is the worst movie I have ever seen, but definitely the worst thing I have seen recently...it was not bad enough to be good (Showgirls set the modern standard here), but just bad enough to be truly awful.

Edited by Buftex

Hero -- for God's sake.. if I wanted to read, I'd pick up a book. (Or Log In here.) Not to mention, I'm not a big fan of all the physics defying Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon horsesh!t..

and yes, Alexander is in the Top 4-5 worst films I've ever seen..

No one gonna mention the films that generally get this "award"? Gigli and Waterworld (Which I kinda like, actually.. WW, not Gigli.)

Birdemic is still sitting here, just waiting to be watched. :lol:

I wouldn't say Blair Witch was the worst, but it's the only one to ever give me a headache just watching the 'cinematography'. :D

You tell me which movie you want to watch:

A teenage girl riding a horse is hit by a truck. To help heal her troubled/injured daughter, and horse, the mother takes them to Montana to recuperate at the ranch of a 'horse whisperer', a horse healer of mystical talents. The mother proceeds to fall in love with him, as well.

or:

Alexander, the King of Macedonia and one of the greatest military leaders in the history of warfare, conquers much of the known world..

Watch Horse Whisper this weekend, and then let us know what you think. It's mindlessly boring and stupid WITHOUT RD in it. :P

I think Dreamcatcher has them both beat. It's about 4 guys at a cabin who find a dude who ***** a phallic-shaped alien out of his ass, which

causes a war between aliens and the government, and in the end a retarded kid from the start of the movie turns into a good alien and kills the bad alien trying to destroy the world.

Edited by BlueFire

I think Dreamcatcher has them both beat. It's about 4 guys at a cabin who find a dude who ***** a phallic-shaped alien out of his ass, which

causes a war between aliens and the government, and in the end a retarded kid from the start of the movie turns into a good alien and kills the bad alien trying to destroy the world.

There's aliens, so is automatically higher than Robert Redford standing in a field, talking to horse all movie.

Horse Whisperer was, by far, the worst movie ever made (that I've seen).

That one goes right up there with The Bridges of Madison County. 2 hours of Clint Eastwood having the most boring conversation in the history of dialogue with some ugly chick in a cabin.

I gotta go with Waterworld (sorry to whoever said they liked it), I thought it was terrible.

Here's a list according to imdb.com

http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom

Hey, no problem, bro.. I'm not saying it deserves an Oscar or anything.. just don't think it's even close to worst movie ever.

I'd like to add Legend to the list, as well.

Hrmm.. Hero, Legend and Epic Movie.. maybe it's the illusions of granduer generated from their titles that make's them so bad. :blink:

Hey, no problem, bro.. I'm not saying it deserves an Oscar or anything.. just don't think it's even close to worst movie ever.

I'd like to add Legend to the list, as well.

Hrmm.. Hero, Legend and Epic Movie.. maybe it's the illusions of granduer generated from their titles that make's them so bad. :blink:

Epic movie sucked hard. I put that in the same category as Teen Wolf 2. Now that's a pile of cinematic excrement.