Ten "worst" films ever

WWVaBeach

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst recent movie for me was that 10,000BC one. Simply awful. Miscast and a ridiculous story line.

Also, from a few years back, Nick Cage's version of the Wicker man. Laughably bad.

10000BC was horrible. I couldn't understand why the Egyptians were building pyramids with wooly mammoths, who then held a spontaneous pachydermal funeral procession for the dead heroine and resurrected her. It was like watching Apocalypto (a pretty good movie in it's own right, actually), but as written and directed by an eight-year old with Down's Syndrome.

I never saw Cage's "Wicker Man". But I've heard stories. :)

The Food of the Gods, 1976 with THE, yes....THE Marjoe Gortner. This one bit the big barloonga. Dialogue so bad you wanted to run skewers through your ears.

Dear God. :)

Whatever happened to Marjoe Gortner? He had that documentary made about him being a fraud as an evangelist; he was in "Earthquake", had a short-lived TV show called "Speak Up America", and fell off the face of the earth about 30 years ago.

Oh, BTW, the documentary "Marjoe" is available in parts on YouTube.

BTW, I attend an Assemblies of God church, so I've seen a lot of Marjoe types over the years.

Just about anything that MST3K parodied would qualify for the list.

But the all-time cake taker has to be "Manos: The Hands of Fate". That was a truly disturbing film -- even the humor of MST3K couldn't overshadow that.

There aren't any clips of the MST3K episode on YouTube, but there are clips of the movie itself. I won't even bother linking to it. You guys can find that stuff on your own. :pirate:

Glad to see you got the joke. :rolleyes:

Yes, I was busting your salty chocolate balls

Honestly there are much worse films then some on there.

Sex and the City

Grease 2

The Sound of Music (just plain torture)

Any movie with Tyler Perry

Any of the Cheesy " (enter genre here) Movie" with the exception of Scary Movie 1

Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo

Die Hard Dracula

and (the biggest torture of having a brother 15 years younger than me:) Barney's Great Adventure

To whoever put Baseketball on the list :pirate: That movie was not great but not bottom 10 all time.

Here are a few that immediately come to my mind:

-Blue Chips and Kazaam (Sorry, Big Aristotle)

-The Hills Have Eyes

-Norbit

-The Blair Witch Project

-Whatever the recent Friday the 13th was called that was directed by Rob Zombie a few years back.

I think you mean Halloween? It wasn't a continuation, it was a remake of the original, (sort of) and he is working on the sequal right now. I actually really enjoyed that one and all of his movies so far