Ten "worst" films ever

WWVaBeach

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst ever all time movie?

Joe vs. the Volcano

Okay, now you're going too far. Tom Hanks kicked ass in that movie, and suffice it to say, it was quite possibly the very best work of Abe Vigoda. How could you not like the climactic jump into the volcano, only to find out that Hanks' character really didn't have a Brain Cloud? :thumbsup:

Striptease, by no means a good film, wasn't so bad that it should have made that list - it at least had a plot, and a good performance by Burt Reynolds. Waterworld, too...not that horrible a film (though again, not good), just well-known for production disasters and cost overruns.

I can't even begin to understand why Don't Mess With The Zohan isn't on there. Easily the worst movie I've ever seen half of. Ishtar should have made it, too. And I'd have put March of the !@#$ing Penguins (a/k/a I Can't Believe I Paid Money To Watch A National Geographic Special) on there...but that's just me.

The list

I personally like Demi in Striptease :thumbsup:

Can you think of others that should be on this list?

The Food of the Gods, 1976 with THE, yes....THE Marjoe Gortner. This one bit the big barloonga. Dialogue so bad you wanted to run skewers through your ears.

Off the top of my head:

Along Came Polly - Ben Stiller's worst movie...and he's had some rough ones

Johnson Family Vacation - it was at the $2 movie theatre when I saw it

The Sentinel - I was expecting a Jack Baueresque performance, but didn't get it