Official BUF @ AZ thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonsense. It was a perfect tackle that concussed him when his head hit the ground.

I suppose they could have conceivably called him for spiking him if you stretch the intent of the rule to a ridiculously extreme limit. But calling a defensive back for driving a guy would be sort of embarrassing for everybody.

he drove TEs head into the ground with his helmet

I am back to talk more trash about JPL

:wallbash::wallbash:

Seems to be working with this schmuck...

JP... You couldn't hold my 40 year old jock!

Now, keep it up and follow that 87 yarder with another!

:rolleyes:

Now if you could just do it w/o annoying the rest of us. :unsure:

thats why he is our backup though, its real easy to gameplan for that against a starting quarterback but now that he is a backup, other teams don't worry about him until the stater gets hurt. those long plays should work all day cuz the cardinals did not gameplan for it...at least not that much.

True BUT let's hope they didn't game plan for it and we see it 3-4 more times.

That was a great throw, but no one is talking about he was inches away from getting sacked. His only play is holding on to the ball too long and then just launching the ball. Luckily no one thought Losman could throw that far on the Cardinals. I want to see him make good, quick 15-20 yard passes and complete some third downs. I'd trade that in for 87 yard bombs mixed in with 3 and outs and QB induced sacks.

Trent may be better but JP is still a talent.

Right before that deep TD I said this, and it still applies.

O-line has to step up. Start calling a lot of 7 step drop pass plays. That gives JP time to make his "slow" reads, and use his arm to hit deep passes. Our Offense can't be a ball control offense with him in there, and you have to play to his strength.

LE and JP are good friends and it is clear the chemistry is still there. This looks like a shootout to me...

Let's hope for a win.

That was a great throw, but no one is talking about he was inches away from getting sacked. His only play is holding on to the ball too long and then just launching the ball. Luckily no one thought Losman could throw that far on the Cardinals. I want to see him make good, quick 15-20 yard passes and complete some third downs. I'd trade that in for 87 yard bombs mixed in with 3 and outs and QB induced sacks.

HAHAHA. Excellent! Go root for the Pats you tool...

Hope it opens the line of scrimmage for Lynch.

A bomb like that makes you respect the pass, for sure.

Still have no confidence in Losman getting it done. Hope like heck I'm wrong.

It makes you respect the bomb but not the entire passing game. Hopefully Losman can hit the intermediate passes today.

I feel you but if you watch the replay he really was not that close to getting sacked on that play. O-line had the guys blocked.

Oh no, what a terrible throw. JP sucks, all he can do it throw long. Evans should have dropped it to make all you pussies feel better. You guys are pathetic...

The second TE got hit the anti-JP crowd started licking their chops and sharpening their claws.

All their pissing and moaning is moot anyway, until the fugging defense stops playing their 2007 form and starts getting off the frigging field, especially on 3rd down. Az is 4-4 on 3rd down so far.

Because he didn't get sacked. Doesn't matter if he was inches from being sacked - he wasn't sacked. He threw a TD pass.

Besides,

. :unsure: (NSFW)

Seriously, I'll take points any way we can get them. 87-yard bomb or a 11-play drive.

i really dont understand what they are doing on defense...let me just stand there and let the guy come to me instead of going after him and preventing the first down

the entire defense is getting their ars handed to them