Official BUF @ AZ thread

This was one of the faults of the JP era. Short drives leave the D on the field too much.

if we can keep within 7, or if our offensive line suddenly learns how to runblock, we can adjust at halftime. even if we lose though that means that Trent has 2 weeks to rest. Our season isn't over...hopefully.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious - anyone think JP has what it takes to win this game down two scores?

maybe..I dont think Zonas defense is all that great..Plus they are the Cardinals..We should put up some points today..Its a amatter of our defense comin through

The offense is also used to the Bills stopping the opposition on 3rd down as well. Face it: the D is getting killed on short passes and has to adjust. I miss McGee WAY more than I miss Trent at this point! The offense has started slow in every game besides the Jags; I'm not used to the D getting torched!

McGee might help on a few defensive plays (no doubt) but as far as how long the offense is on the field and how fresh the defense is, Trent edwards makes all the difference.

Guys who is the commentator who keeps talking about the chin?

I don't know, they didn't mention much when Trent was driven into the ground by the helmet of the Cards defender. Not saying either were dirty, but the rule still states you can't use the top of your helmet for a helmet-to-helmet hit.

I would like to thank the 0-Line for letting us know where to put all of our attention in free agency and the draft. And Jason Peters, I would also like to thank you for costing us less money when we re-sign you for how you are actually performing.

See, silver lining...

McGee might help on a few defensive plays (no doubt) but as far as how long the offense is on the field and how fresh the defense is, Trent edwards makes all the difference.

WHATEVER!!! Trent doesn't play D and JP hasn't missed but ONE pass! the D needs to step up!

I don't know, they didn't mention much when Trent was driven into the ground by the helmet of the Cards defender. Not saying either were dirty, but the rule still states you can't use the top of your helmet for a helmet-to-helmet hit.

Wilson's hit on Edwards was a textbook helmet-to-helmet. He'd better get fined for that, and big time.

Nice end around Lee.

BTW, why don't they ever call the horse collar?????

It apparently is only for Roy Williams, since it's called the "Roy Williams Rule."

Referees are entitled to ignore it otherwise, apparently.