Official BUF @ AZ thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dont understand what they are doing on defense...let me just stand there and let the guy come to me instead of going after him and preventing the first down

the entire defense is getting their ars handed to them

They are tired. Have hardly been off the field. Offense hasn't had a drive yet.

They are tired. Have hardly been off the field. Offense hasn't had a drive yet.

he is right though, our defense has been great cuz our offense is designed for 7 yard catch and run to set up the eventual long play, our defense has been on the field the whole game.

he is right though, our defense has been great cuz our offense is designed for 7 yard catch and run to set up the eventual long play, our defense has been on the field the whole game.

This was one of the faults of the JP era. Short drives leave the D on the field too much.

ok lets have a shootout..... lots of footBUFF left.. 12 plays 78 yards.. what D

Why in the hell does Wendling just stand around on extra points?

With his leaping ability, he should be jumping over top of the line to try and block the kick.

I know this is something very minor, but I have noticed it the past 4 weeks. I figured he would be a kick blocking champ after seeing him hop over the line in a preseason game.

Just a thought.

This was one of the faults of the JP era. Short drives leave the D on the field too much.

Funny, I thought it was going 0-for-6 on stopping teams on third down that leaves the D on the field too much.

But maybe that's just me.

just curious - anyone think JP has what it takes to win this game down two scores?

If it were two scores - absolutely do.

Just curious - do you really think the defense is going to pitch a shutout the rest of the way to keep the deficit at two scores?

The offense is also used to the Bills stopping the opposition on 3rd down as well. Face it: the D is getting killed on short passes and has to adjust. I miss McGee WAY more than I miss Trent at this point! The offense has started slow in every game besides the Jags; I'm not used to the D getting torched!