Official BUF @ AZ thread

I am not saying that the D doesn't need to step up, I am saying that it is as much of a different game for our defense as it is for theres

Sure it is, but the minute Trent went out the D needed to know it was on them and they had to step up. They didn't.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JP has done everything he has been asked to do. The defense have been the dogs so far this game. They need to get 7 here and the D has to tighten up for us to have a chance.

His first series was bad but I can give him tat..He has been solid since..As long as we put up seven here we arent in Bad shape..I would love to see a naked bootleg for a td by him right here..It should be an easy td..

I am not saying that the D doesn't need to step up, I am saying that it is as much of a different game for our defense as it is for theres

You are reaching big time! The offense is not doing anything to lose this game or different from the 1st 4; actually they are playing better in the 1st half besides every game besides the Jags. The D has let us down!

Sure it is, but the minute Trent went out the D needed to know it was on them and they had to step up. They didn't.

exactly, unfortunately when your on the field for a couple 10+ play drives you will see any defense struggle. this game will come down to how much time each offense is on the field. normally the cards are a fast scoring team cuz they pass a lot, but this coach has them slowing the game down with the slants and check downs, its almost like they counted on keeping our offense off the field(now where have we heard of this gameplan before?)

OK, here we go...this is the turnover from Warner that we are looking for.

He will be pressing in this two minute situation and is vulnerable to one his interceptions.

If we can turn it around quick we might get another quick FG before half.