Official BUF @ AZ thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on TEAM. Rally around the backup.

So far, Losman is playing well. It was really nice to see him put together a drive instead of a heave. Need more of those. The Bills have to keep Warner off the field.

JP looked good in the pre-season too. It's amazing what having a real O-coordinator does for a team.

Defense better come out second half with a purpose....this is BULLsh--

But, but, but... they were TIRED after JP led that two-play drive right before the half.

Oh wait. :unsure:

They let AZ get out of bounds twice when they had absolutely no right to.

Lol, anyone here talking smack about our 4-0 team....take a good HARD look at the product on the field. Not as well rounded or ready as we thought.

they are fine, nobody expected us to go undefeated anyway, i would rather get the hype over by losing now, leting edwards heal and get ready for the chargers.

Lets hope they can make the same type of adjustments as the previous weeks---the first one would be to get in Warner's face----he is picking us apart when we are sitting back rushing 4...

Offense has looked pretty good so far---Losman has looked really good...seemed like it took them a few series to get over the shock of Edwards being knocked out....

This could come down to who has the ball last if the Bills can actually force a punt or get a turnover at some point...

Considering, they weathered the first half pretty well. This could easily be a blowout at this point but the Bills are in it. It's going to take a big defensive play to turn it around, but I expect Warner to make a mistake at some point. Given the Bills 2nd half play this season I'm staying optomistic.

Lol, anyone here talking smack about our 4-0 team....take a good HARD look at the product on the field. Not as well rounded or ready as we thought.

Jes, you're right. What were we thinking? We should just pack it in, McD, has showed up the light...