No schedule leaks thread? (This can be it…)

eball

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Not sure how legit this guy is, but according to this Bills at Lions week 15

He spells rumor with a “u” so that means he’s either Canadian or a Bloke which means he’s not legit. 👍🍺😂

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Exceptions to the rule do not change the rule.

What rule? That the better team finds a way to win? If we have the 2 seed and KC is the 7th, we aren't making it to the Division Round. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

7 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

What rule? That the better team finds a way to win? If we have the 2 seed and KC is the 7th, we aren't making it to the Division Round. 

Loser mentality, I guess it hurts less when the loss happens. Protect those feelings at all cost lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Beast said:

He spells rumor with a “u” so that means he’s either Canadian or a Bloke which means he’s not legit. 👍🍺😂

It says he is from Toronto on his Twitter page so again, not actually sure

1 hour ago, julian said:

Loser mentality, I guess it hurts less when the loss happens. Protect those feelings at all cost lol

I don’t care that KC is going to start 0-2; we still haven’t shown that we can beat them in the playoffs and until McDermott is gone or we beat them it’s a realistic expectation. Home field means nothing when we lost at home the last two years. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Yeah, Chargers totally kill it

I’ve looked forward to their release the last few years. Hopefully they keep the same team that’s makes their schedule release. 

3 hours ago, Beast said:

Given he appears like a Lions fan I'm going with Canadian 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Based off that possible leak, but can't be sure it's legit, since another leak says Jags at Lions on Thanksgiving...

image.thumb.png.614441c3953c0877b05a49ba28a47f64.png

Edited by Just Jack

6 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

If this guy's legit.....I guess he has been in the past.

If this is legit he has us playing Jets on the road on MNF in week 6, and at home in week 17. Also has the Jets closing the season against Miami which would likely mean we close the season against the Pats.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If this is legit he has us playing Jets on the road on MNF in week 6, and at home in week 17. Also has the Jets closing the season against Miami which would likely mean we close the season against the Pats.

Updated, now based on Lions and Jets rumors...

image.thumb.png.a5665207de3ab66dda678965b786bc01.png

Edited by Just Jack

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Three games in 11 days to start the year is brutal if true.  Especially starting out West.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That’s a tough schedule …probably not a bad time to play them away the week after their London trip….

Edited by Aussie Joe

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Based off that possible leak, but can't be sure it's legit, since another leak says Jags at Lions on Thanksgiving...

image.thumb.png.614441c3953c0877b05a49ba28a47f64.png

niners @ chiefs week 7, per niners fan and it's verified.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, HappyDays said:

That’s a TON of prime time games for a Jets team that was below .500 last year…they better hope theJets can keep their 40-year old QB, who is coming off an Achilles and hasn’t played in 2 years, upright. I can see this not ending well.

Edited by mannc

13 minutes ago, mannc said:

That’s a TON of prime time games for a Jets team that was below .500 last year…they better hope theJets can keep their 40-year old QB, who is coming off an Achilles and hasn’t played in 2 years, upright. I can see this ending well.

6 night games for the Jets by Week 11.....fans will be really tired of them

It also shows the league is cautious about giving them night games later in the season in case Rodgers goes down again or is bad