Would you deal? Treylon Burks for Kaiir Elam

Would you deal?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade Elam for Burks straight up?

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

Player for player trades seem to be less and less these days.

But would you do Treylon Burks for Kaiir Elam, straight up? I'd do a poll, but idk how to on mobile.

A little reminiscent of Jerry Hughes for Kelvin Sheppard.

Edited by Kaenon
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 2
  • Disagree 8
  • Dislike 5

14 minutes ago, Kaenon said:

But would you do Treylon Burks for Kaiir Elam, straight up? I'd do a poll, but idk how to on mobile.

I would say yes since you are guaranteeing us it will work just as well as the Hughes trade.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I would say yes since you are guaranteeing us it will work just as well as the Hughes trade.

There is a money back guarantee, but it’s limited to what you invested to be here. 

Don’t get cute, we check receipts.  😋

I’m sure somebody checked with Elam before giving #24 to Bishop, right? 

I would not trade Elam for Burks, but I WOULD trade a late round pick for Burks.

I'm not ready to give up on Elam. I would be more than happy to take a flyer on the talent that made Burks a 1st round pick. I think the Titans set him up to fail, to some degree, plus he's struggled with health. If he's fully healthy, I think he could benefit from a fresh start, and I could see him thriving here if used situationally as a big slot and with some schemed up looks like he had in college.

No to the Elam trade, Yes to Burks.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Agree 12

Posted (edited)

In a vacuum, I’d be okay with it. But not with the numbers we have at WR (especially slot WR) and outside CB. Without Elam we are one injury away from Ja’Marcus Ingram or Kyron Brown starting. I’m not an Elam fan, but I’ll take him over the likes of either of them. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

6 hours ago, Logic said:

I would not trade Elam for Burks, but I WOULD trade a late round pick for Burks.

I'm not ready to give up on Elam. I would be more than happy to take a flyer on the talent that made Burks a 1st round pick. I think the Titans set him up to fail, to some degree, plus he's struggled with health. If he's fully healthy, I think he could benefit from a fresh start, and I could see him thriving here if used situationally as a big slot and with some schemed up looks like he had in college.

No to the Elam trade, Yes to Burks.

What @Logic said 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

7 hours ago, Kaenon said:

Shoot if we’re trading for a titans WR give me Hopkins over Burks for Elam

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Augie said:

There is a money back guarantee, but it’s limited to what you invested to be here. 

Don’t get cute, we check receipts.  😋

I’m sure somebody checked with Elam before giving #24 to Bishop, right? 

Elam had already switched to #5. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

In a vacuum, I’d be okay with it. But not with the numbers we have at WR (especially slot WR) and outside CB. Without Elam we are one injury away from Ja’Marcus Ingram or Kyron Brown starting. I’m not an Elam fan, but I’ll take him over the likes of either of them. 

They just showed that they’d trade for a player instead of playing Elam.  What difference does it make if his replacement is even worse when they won’t even see the field for a meaningful amount of time?

On 2/13/2024 at 4:01 AM, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I was looking around at depth charts of different teams for possible Beane type deal and came across Treylon Burks Wr from the Tennessee he's been underwhelming since being drafted by the Titans and now they have a new regime in place . The Titans have a desperate need for corner help and we have a big need for Wrs . The Bills should make an offer there bust for ours 😂 maybe Elam will be a better fit in the Titans new Defense and Burks can finally play with a real QB in Buffalo. Win win everyone. 😂

What u think fellas would u like a deal like this?