Buffalo Bills Schedule Discussion / Prediction Thread

10 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Just booked tickets for the Titans game.

Dear god it's been too long since me and the crew saw a 1pm home game.

where did u buy them

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Have you been in a coma the past 5 years?

Last time bills went to Miami in September, they lost.

I have no idea how you think at Miami, a division rival on a short week is an easy game.

Selling my 4 great seats to Opener, Chiefs and Miami games! Skip the excessive Tmaster fees. Sit with bills long time STH fans

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Mango said:

I absolutely hate a short week 2 @ Miami 

And they hate that they can't kill our entire team with heat exhaustion during the day. So it's a fair trade I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K-No said:

Selling my 4 great seats to Opener, Chiefs and Miami games! Skip the excessive Tmaster fees. Sit with bills long time STH fans

selling the titans game by any chance?

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Mango said:

I absolutely hate a short week 2 @ Miami 

Isn't it kind of a short week for them too? I mean, we both play Sunday. Plus it's Week 2 so we shouldn't be too tired yet lol

Edited by buffblue

15 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Beginning is ok…middle is rough…Love that schedule after the chiefs game other then Detroit no other team even makes me sweat in December 

Niners dont make you sweat? Interesting

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

Isn't it kind of a short week for them too? I mean, we both play Sunday. Plus it's Week 2 so we shouldn't be too tired yet lol

I'd argue that a short week after the first game of the season will be especially painful for the players, given how much the preseason has been abbreviated for many of the presumed starters. Not a lot of collisions in TC and PS, so that first game will have dudes sore AF. Not necessarily limited or hurt or anything, just really feeling it. Thankfully it goes this way for both teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

Yeah just bought 3 Ravens Bills tickets for nearly $900.  fees are a killer but hey should be fun and lower level. 

Yep. I’m no expert on when to buy tickets but I assumed earlier the better. Always try to make it up for 1 home game a year.  I got 2 tickets just now for titans game,  little over $300 a ticket. Can’t wait but ouch definitely as everything else in life hitting the wallet hard 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Yeah just bought 3 Ravens Bills tickets for nearly $900.  fees are a killer but hey should be fun and lower level. 

BS is ridiculous.. I’m looking at tix in Seattle, and the last row in the nosebleeds is $185 plus fees and taxes. 

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFooteball said:

Yep. I’m no expert on when to buy tickets but I assumed earlier the better. Always try to make it up for 1 home game a year.  I got 2 tickets just now for titans game,  little over $300 a ticket. Can’t wait but ouch definitely as everything else in life hitting the wallet hard 

Well i learned the hard way last year. looked for a specific game on schedule release night and tix were $175 each.  Didn’t pull the trigger. Checked over the summer and same seats were $275 each and never got cheaper. So it cost me to wait.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Last time bills went to Miami in September, they lost.

I have no idea how you think at Miami, a division rival on a short week is an easy game.

Not a sun beating down on us middle of the day game.