Would you get Tom Brady’s autograph?

True story, I got to make pizzas for Tom* and Mr. Beast about a year ago. Tom* got a gluten free Margherita pie, add roasted red peppers. It was kind of cool and I didn’t spit in it. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

True story, I got to make pizzas for Tom* and Mr. Beast about a year ago. Tom* got a gluten free Margherita pie, add roasted red peppers. It was kind of cool and I didn’t spit in it. 

*as far as we know.  😋

I don’t hate the guy on a personal level. His football days are over (it seems) and he’s just a guy. A round of golf and/or a few drinks and I’m sure it would be entertaining. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I mean, I wouldn’t seek him out, but I’d grab a beer with him if I ran into him. I have nothing against him personally. He is the best football player to ever play. He completely owned our pathetic team for many years.  That was his job. Glad that era is over.  No hate here anymore. 

7 hours ago, Ga boy said:

I’m seeing some short Fb vids of people getting autographs and selfies with the GOAT QB in public places.  I think a true Bills fan wouldn’t.  I wouldn’t. I even saw him autographing someone’s clothing who didn’t ask for it.  Now that’s a Brady move. If I was in the same elevator or sat beside him in coach (ha), I would definitely tell him I’m a member of Bills Mafia and I’m glad he’s retired.  I mean I’d have to say something, wouldn’t I?  But no autograph or selfie.  How bout you?  Would you, could you, should you?

I'm a die hard bills fan, but consider myself a football fan first. Love the game, even if we left buffalo, after much inner turmoil I'd keep watching nfl

So on that front yes, absolutely. He's played a heel well. Loved watching him play in NFC, let his hair down. He's even kinda funny.

And while I'm at it... belichek was ELECTRIC on pat McAfee draft extravaganza. Hope both these guys become in game commentators, that'd be amazing for the sport.

Romo was, welllllll Romo during hid playing days, and his early commentating career was an absolute game changer.... now imagine what Brady and Beli can bring. I'm here for it!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Never been much of a "signature" kind of guy but I would really like to have a conversation with him. He had one heck of a ride in the league from draft day to retirement.  Imagine the stories he could tell if he opened up and was honest.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

No, except that depending upon the circumstances, I might tell him to go get lunch somewhere nearby on me, run to the nearest sex shop, grab the biggest dilldo I could find, and bring it back for him to sign.  He'd either be disgusted or laugh his brains out and know I was a Bills fan.  I doubt he'd sign it though.  Would be a good mutual laugh though.  

Edited by PBF81

I don't collect autographs.  Football is great to watch but players are just people.  Their autographs would mean nothing to me.  

Then again, if a Brady autograph is worth selling, I'd be happy to have one.  

I'm not an autograph guy - but probably wouldn't if I was.

It's really a drag we had to be in the same division as that guy.  I mean, seriously - the most dominant QB & franchise of all time, and we had to just get through playing them twice a year.  It was like going to the dentist playing them - just something to get over with.