Is TBD doing enough to discuss whether the Bills did enough at WR?

I checked out the forum combine the other day and Chiefs Planet was way ahead in average manhood length but they were let down by so many having tattoos of Mahomes' face on them.

PhinHeaven scored impressive measurables in the Inferiority Complex drills.

TBD really improved its draft stock by breaking all records in the QB Bashing competition which is measured by comparing two intersecting lines on a graph - one representing the level of bashing and the other representing how goods said QB is.

Jets Nation led the way on the inter-forum Trolling which was to be expected. Kiper now had them as his number 1 forum prospect 

• Haha (+1) 5

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I’m not sure we’re talking enough about if we’re talking enough about how the Bills didn’t do enough at WR

I agree. I'm thinking of starting another thread titled "If They Did Enough: Discussions of the Bills WR Room.". It's kind of a semi-fictitious thread about the threads that have been posted regarding our WR group.

Edited by TheBrownBear

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I checked out the forum combine the other day and Chiefs Planet was way ahead in average manhood length but they were let down by so many having tattoos of Mahomes' face on them.

PhinHeaven scored impressive measurables in the Inferiority Complex drills.

TBD really improved its draft stock by breaking all records in the QB Bashing competition which is measured by comparing two intersecting lines on a graph - one representing the level of bashing and the other representing how goods said QB is.

Jets Nation led the way on the inter-forum Trolling which was to be expected. Kiper now had them as his number 1 forum prospect 

That's all well and good, but TBD seems to have focused too heavily on posters with low 40 stats, which is a measure of how many cogent thoughts can be articulated before spilling their 40 in their lap.

This is nothing, wait for OTAs and camp.  Both sides of this debate will twist themselves into knots championing their causes.

Every time I start to think negatively about the team, I remember we have Josh Allen as QB.

I'll just sit in the middle and wait for the games to be played.

13 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

This is nothing, wait for OTAs and camp.  Both sides of this debate will twist themselves into knots championing their causes.

Every time I start to think negatively about the team, I remember we have Josh Allen as QB.

I'll just sit in the middle and wait for the games to be played.

You should probably start a thread for those of us in the middle. We need to be sure we have everything covered. 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

You should probably start a thread for those of us in the middle. We need to be sure we have everything covered. 

LOL, there would be no arguing and hot takes so it would fall off the first page in 20 minutes. 

• Like (+1) 1

if we didn't take out a mortgage on the Ralph to buy out Tee Higgins and Justin Jefferson then draft the sons of Marvin Harrison and Jerry Rice, we didn't do enough

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stuvian said:

if we didn't take out a mortgage on the Ralph to buy out Tee Higgins and Justin Jefferson then draft the sons of Marvin Harrison and Jerry Rice, we didn't do enough

Honestly trading 2 entire draft classes to get Tee, JJ and MHJ would probably result in the best SB odds this season. 

• Agree 1