Rd 5, Pick 141: C Sedrick Van Pran-Granger

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I hope he's a starter just to f**k with Chris Brown when he's having to say his name during games

I hope he is a starter and Chris Brown never has to mention his name.  When Centers get named, it usually ain't for anything good.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Well, hm. HEY, HE'S A NATURAL LEADER!!

Do more of a dive on this kid brother.  100% pure center and he played against the best college competition and kicked butt.

They aren't kidding, he could be a starting center sooner than later.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Am I getting this right? For the low, low, low price (actual cost: zero) of flipping picks with Carolina, the Bills received a cheap and cost-controlled highly experienced center from the best team in the country who may well start from day one. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

start him at C day 1 please

He may or may not start but I think he’s going to get a chance to start. Likely in camp I think he’s going to get 33% of the starting team snaps at center early on to see what they have in him and if he looks the part that’s going to lead to more snaps.

Mcgovern played center in college.. and has NFL starting experience on the line 

It's going to be next to impossible.. for him to beat him out this year.. unless they want McGovern back at guard

He's a great option to groom

Edited by Buffalo716

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Mcgovern played center in college.. and has NFL starting experience on the line 

It's going to be next to impossible.. for him to beat him out this year.. unless they want McGovern back at guard

He's a great option to groom

McGovern is going to start. Van Pran would have to beat out Edwards/Collins imo and McGovern goes back to guard. I love Edwards, but I do think Van Pran has a chance to push to start. 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

McGovern is going to start. Van Pran would have to beat out Edwards/Collins imo and McGovern goes back to guard. I love Edwards, but I do think Van Pran has a chance to push to start. 

Please just find a way to get your five best guys out there. Last year felt so much more stable, and Torrence in the 2nd round was a great addition. 

It’s a nice problem. I remember days when it was more like “do we have anybody who belongs starting in the NFL?” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

• SDS changed the title to Rd 5, Pick 141: C Sedrick Van Pran-Granger
2 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Am I getting this right? For the low, low, low price (actual cost: zero) of flipping picks with Carolina, the Bills received a cheap and cost-controlled highly experienced center from the best team in the country who may well start from day one. 

The cost is only if Legette outperforms Coleman. 

• Like (+1) 1

Trying to practice saying his name and it’s not going well

13 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

The cost is only if Legette outperforms Coleman. 

You have to know if the bills preferred legette. 

Edited by Matt_In_NH