Rd 5, Pick 141: C Sedrick Van Pran-Granger

Sounds like the only downside is that he's a pure center, no versatility at all. But in the 5th round that's fine. I won't be shocked if he wins the starting job and McGovern kicks back to LG. He is not a raw player, has a lot of experience and plays a position that is pretty easy to transition to in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1.) He's gonna end up starting at center by year two if not year one. That's outstanding value in round five. Potentially allows the Bills to keep McGovern at LG. 

2.) He has short arms, but so did Ryan Kalil, and he was an All-Pro

3.) Tons of starting experience for Georgia

4.) Yet another high character, high intelligence, great leadership, great intangibles guy. It's clearly a focus for the Bills in this draft to fill the leadership void that was created this year and fortify the locker room and the culture on this team.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 3

13 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It's a 5th round OLman from UGA and fills a need... breathe, man

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

13 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It's a 5th round OLman from UGA and fills a need... breathe, man

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

• Vomit 1

20 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Let me get the armchair GM hot take comment out of the way

“But I wanted a WR and I saw Rice once in a college football game and he made a nice play, so Beane is a moron for not drafting him. Now we don’t have a #1 WR because of this. Buffalo shouldn’t ever draft a defensive player or offensive lineman again. Beane is the worst GM EVER! Now we will NEVER win a super bowl”

But I saw this guy's name on at least 4 mock draft/scouting sites taking about his potential. So clearly Beane and the scouts, who have been studying these guys all year, have no idea what they're doing. 4 sites!

19 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Ok now that’s a good pick. Georgia had the best offensive line in the league and he’s been compared to Lloyd Cushenberry

Surely not the Cushenberry’s of Sussex.

Lord Cushenberry wouldn’t have it. 

• Haha (+1) 2