Will Beane successfully move around on Day 3?

Sal Capaccio reported Beane said "no one took their call" to trade up in the 2nd round for Bishop.

Will Beane try to trade up in the 4th using 1 or more of our 5th round and later picks?   If he tries, will he succeed?

I'm not asking much, but Beane, could you please come out of the 5th round with a clone of Puca Nakua?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Gotta replace those elite STers like Matakevich & Neal!

Ugh. This is what I got out of this. Traded back multiple times for better picks for guys to run down in fair catches 8 times a game. It’s so annoying. 

for once I’d like some elite talent in this team. Besides the guy that wears 17 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Did they really want Bishop? They tried trading up but he's not going to admit if it was for someone else (Bullard)

It was for Bishop, and he should have been our target over Bullard. We already have 2 Bullards on the roster with Rapp and Edwards. Needed someone to fill Hyde's role.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, mrags said:

Ugh. This is what I got out of this. Traded back multiple times for better picks for guys to run down in fair catches 8 times a game. It’s so annoying. 

for once I’d like some elite talent in this team. Besides the guy that wears 17 

I don't get beanes deal

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm starting to think if he makes moves, it's for 2025 picks and sliding down or out of the round. Very rapidly hitting that threshold where their board is likely running thin on draftable grades 

Jaden Hicks was Brugler’s #1 Safety, 39th best player overall, and he went 133rd.  There’s plenty of draftable players still out there.

Called it!!!

Beane trading assets for a round up next year....brilliant. Likely went up about 40-45 picks next year in the 4th round since the Bears aren't likely to be great

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Called it!!!

Beane trading assets for a round up next year....brilliant. Likely went up about 40-45 picks next year in the 4th round since the Bears aren't likely to be great

So next season the Bills have TWO 2nd round and TWO 4th round picks.  Not to shabby. Why use a 5th round pick for a guy that will be there in the 6th or 7th round or can be signed as a free agent? This is a great move by Bean.