Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

Take a couple corners and call it a day. 

Im almost 100% convinced we’re trading for a WR or signing a FA WR at some point, so anyone we draft is competing with Shorter/Hamler etc at WR6. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Gabe Hall still available. That's a surprise to me. Would be a good grab at this point. As is Brendan Rice.

At this point, we're just getting a jump on UDFA's.

Our late picks are important for that reason. With a team without as many projected open roster spots it makes it harder for an UDFA to make teams like Buffalo, KC, SF. So if there's someone there they want better draft em. 

• Agree 2

What a disappointing draft this has been,  outside of Cole Bishop the safety with great speed and size there is nothing but disappointment in this draft and Beane started it all on opening.  First we hand the Chiefs the fastest receiver in the draft and then Miami who is already a fast team is adding more speed to the RB position in Wright ( like why did we not add him ourselves moving up with all those 5th rounders). Beane and McDermott seem to value high motor and character guys over guys with size & speed.  

I see both the Jets and Dolphins improving and taking over the division and the Bills having a big setback year. This draft was suppose help replace guys we cut or traded and I don't see anything that leads me to believe this team is any better and if not worse then last season.  Like why are you drafting a running who has so many miles and will be 25 in this year? 

Again both Beane and McDermott do not understand speed and I'm tired of hearing Beane talk about "he has game speed:, outside of Cole Bishop it looks like a bunch of practice squad guys or guys lining up on special teams. 

Sorry but this was one of the worse draft classes in years and I feel as sick as I did the night Beane F?up and drafted good old Cody Ford over WR'S Metcalf and Brown.  I said that night Ford was going to be a bust and he was. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Im almost 100% convinced we’re trading for a WR or signing a FA WR at some point, so anyone we draft is competing with Shorter/Hamler etc at WR6. 

We don't have cap room for much it would seem to me.

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

What are we going to have to give anyone at this point? Why wait until after the picks are gone?