Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

Just now, GunnerBill said:

We have traded back. Beane thinks this is a weak day 3. He is telling us that by his actions. He is right. But if he thought that was he not trying to get up into the 4th another time or two? Empty those other picks out..... what use are they if you think the rounds 5 through 7 talent sucks?

You need a trade partner and if everyone else thinks this is a crappy day 3 pool, why trade down?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

Is it just me, or are there fewer small school guys being picked in the draft this year?  Teams like Georgia and Washington have pretty much every starter drafted now.

Transfer portal

• Like (+1) 2

Pick traded again. 

lots of picks and instead of using them to trade up for earlier 1st or into 2nd/3rd we repeatedly trade back. 
elite wr draft and huge need we grab one and the one lower on the list and don’t double dip. 
not getting the offseason approach. We better have a plan for a vet wr. 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

You need a trade partner and if everyone else thinks this is a crappy day 3 pool, why trade down?

Should have been using this picks yesterday to move up and get back in 2/3 rounds. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

We have traded back. Beane thinks this is a weak day 3. He is telling us that by his actions. He is right. But if he thought that was he not trying to get up into the 4th another time or two? Empty those other picks out..... what use are they if you think the rounds 5 through 7 talent sucks?

My thoughts exactly. I thought this last year when we traded away all those late round picks. You all made it make sense of it to me last year and now we doing it again.