Rd 2, Pick 33: WR Keon Coleman, Florida State

SDS

Just now, Zerovoltz said:

I am not saying it's a bad player or bad pick.  I like Coleman.  

But...it's odd AF that you'd move out of 28, with your WR (apparently Coleman is your guy) and expose yourself to the risk of missing out.  

IF this was your guy...congrats for the manuevering.  

It was their guy. They met with Coleman multiple times and he’s the type of player. People just didn’t want to admit it here 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

What a joke this pick is. No separation, had meh stats with an undefeated team, was mid outside of the LSU game and Syracuse. Beane sees DK, while he's more like Charles Rogers from MSU

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'm a tad nervous because I've been pumping up Coleman as a great pick, and now if he sucks I'm gonna look stupid. But man his size and competitiveness and hands just get me really excited. Allen is a gunslinger. He just got his guy he can launch the ball to downfield 1v1.

And he won't win the contested catch whit it inevitably will be because he wouldn't separate from a lamppost. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

Absolutely hate it.  I wanted offense, but would have rather drafted DeJean.   That’s how much I hate this pick.  

No speed, can’t run routes, just terrible.  I can’t believe we wasted this pick.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I'm a tad nervous because I've been pumping up Coleman as a great pick, and now if he sucks I'm gonna look stupid. But man his size and competitiveness and hands just get me really excited. Allen is a gunslinger. He just got his guy he can launch the ball to downfield 1v1.

He’s Devin Funchess dude. I hope you are right.

• Disagree 1