Who is the best #14 in Bills history?

324 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the real #14?

• Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Stefon Diggs
    • Frank Reich
    • Sammy Flat Earther

Best doesn't necessarily mean who produced most.  It could.

But just overall if you take everything into a player from production to leadership, tenure, great moments, to just likeable.....

#1 to me is Frank Reich.  He was here the longest and was Kelly's right hand man.  Lead the greatest comeback in NFL playoff history.  

Left on good terms.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Stefon will be remembered in NFL history as the best, most-productive player of this group.

But for me, #14 belongs to Reich.  A great team-player who authored the greatest, most-unlikely comeback in NFL history.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

I'd love to have a couple beers with Fitz. Steph, well, my first instinct is no way, but upon further thought, it could be very, very interesting hearing him spout off.

But Fitz is the best guy. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Stefon will be remembered in NFL history as the best, most-productive player of this group.

But for me, #14 belongs to Reich.  A great team-player who authored the greatest, most-unlikely comeback in NFL history.  

Me too

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Obviously it’s Diggs, but to vote against Ryan Fitzpatrick is a sin.

That's why I didn't vote.  😁

• Like (+1) 1

It’s Diggs.  Say what you will about about the end of his tenure, but he was an elite WR playing at an All-Pro level for four-consecutive seasons.    

The most dominate WR in Bills history, albeit one that didn’t show up in big time playoff games vs. top competition 

It didn’t say the best PLAYER who wore #14. Best can be interpreted many ways, and I went with The Beard/Furry Man. Him with his shirt off in the frozen stadium with his son was classic! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 4

This is a tough decision. Frank has won playoff games and played in a Superbowl, Fitzy was a fun player, and Diggs was a top 5 player in his position during his 4-year tenure here. Sammy, on the other hand, deserves nothing.