Police searching for Rashee Rice in connection to accident - Now officially charged

SCBills

Drag racing/going almost 50 miles over the speed limit, causing others to crash and get injured, having pot in the car and leaving the scene are going to be hard to reduce to a misdemeanor. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Buddy, you said nobody was getting cuffed or going into custody.

And?  Let me know when he gets cuffed or taken anywhere.  He’s going to show up with his attorney, go through whatever the process is in Texas, and go home.  He’s not taking a ride in a police car or getting locked in a cell.  

Then again, maybe I’ll be wrong.  I’m not a lawyer.  I’m just a guy whose football predictions are consistently correct and insightful.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Billl said:

And?  Let me know when he gets cuffed or taken anywhere.  He’s going to show up with his attorney, go through whatever the process is in Texas, and go home.  He’s not taking a ride in a police car or getting locked in a cell.  

Then again, maybe I’ll be wrong.  I’m not a lawyer.  I’m just a guy whose football predictions are consistently correct and insightful.

“I’m not a lawyer” man replies after futilely attempting to argue the law.

Rashee Rice is going to be charged, processed, and released on bond. If you want to argue that doesn’t count as being taken into custody, you are welcome to continue to be wrong.

You know why they told him to turn himself in? It’s so they could….. take him into custody.

Brutal turn of events for the KC fan blinders. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Success said:

There is a reason teams don't 3-peat.

Some will chuckle - but our biggest competition next year is in Cincy, and Houston.

Not to get sidetracked but you said similar things last offseason. You said KC would take a step back and Cincy would be our competition. My response will be the same as last offseason: KC is the defending champs until proven otherwise. They will be the Bills (and all AFC contenders) biggest challenge. 

1 minute ago, 90sBills said:

Not to get sidetracked but you said similar things last offseason. You said KC would take a step back and Cincy would be our competition. My response will be the same as last offseason: KC is the defending champs until proven otherwise. They will be the Bills (and all AFC contenders) biggest challenge. 

Burrow got hurt, KC happened to get hot at the right time.

I'm sure you'll get some nice emojis from the KC fans here, though.

5 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

I disagree. Bills have not really shown any hint at all that they can beat Cincy. We can't even be competitive with them. We are at least beating the Chiefs in the regular season and playing competitive game with them in the postseason. Cincy remains the Bills biggest challenge until proven otherwise. We just got lucky they didn't make the dance last year. They nearly did with a back up QB. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Success said:

Burrow got hurt, KC happened to get hot at the right time.

I'm sure you'll get some nice emojis from the KC fans here, though.

KC getting hot at the right time seems to happen often. I’m of the personality that gives credit where credit is due. There’s no point in discrediting a team that has continuously knocked out our team in the playoffs. Give them credit and maybe receive positive karma in return. 

3 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

KC getting hot at the right time seems to happen often. I’m of the personality that gives credit where credit is due. There’s no point in discrediting a team that has continuously knocked out our team in the playoffs. Give them credit and maybe receive positive karma in return. 

I haven't discredited anything they've accomplished.

6 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I disagree. Bills have not really shown any hint at all that they can beat Cincy. We can't even be competitive with them. We are at least beating the Chiefs in the regular season and playing competitive game with them in the postseason. Cincy remains the Bills biggest challenge until proven otherwise. We just got lucky they didn't make the dance last year. They nearly did with a back up QB. 

KC have ended our season 3 times more than Cincy has. What good is being competitive when you keep losing? They’re the 2 times defending champs not Cincy. So they’re a huge roadblock for all AFC contenders. 

3 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

At the same time, reality is the Bills can't beat the Bengals. History says they are more likely to beat the Chiefs than they are the Bengals. 

Not likely we will ever avoid both in the playoffs but hopefully seeding can work out where we don't have to beat both. 

Just now, Success said:

I haven't discredited anything they've accomplished.

Well you keep underestimating them every offseason and they end up killing our season. So maybe change that and a different outcome might occur. Just saying. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, 90sBills said:

Well you keep underestimating them every offseason and they end up killing our season. So maybe change that and a different outcome might occur. Just saying. 

Huh?

What are you even talking about? If Success the message board poster changes his outlook, the Bills will get past KC and win a SB?

Sounds easy.

I respect KC.  You have veered into worship. To each his own.

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

At the same time, reality is the Bills can't beat the Bengals. History says they are more likely to beat the Chiefs than they are the Bengals. 

Not likely we will ever avoid both in the playoffs but hopefully seeding can work out where we don't have to beat both. 

Yeah it’s a tough road if Bills have to go through both. This last year was set up so perfectly. Cincy out. KC had to play at OP. It was an opportunity lost in my view. 

5 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I mean the Bills have only played the Bengals 2.25 in the past few years since the Bills have been good, so to Cin has their number is disingenuous.

Sure,they got their butts whooped twice and it might very well have been 3 times for all we know. But only 1.25 of those games correlate to each other.

So many fans get caught up in these nuances instead of realizing how much actually luck goes into play during these games. Sure a great coach or player can swing some things but when you're talking the best of the best it's the little things that get lost in it all (for instance, Alllen missing Diggs in the Bengals game for a TD which without a doubt would've changed how the game played out)

The Bills biggest challenge is simply being the best version of their current selves. Just like the Chiefs, just like Bengals, Just like 49ers. The best team at the end of the year is the one who plays the best in the final game. It's that simple. 

The Chiefs may not have been the best team the whole season last year but they were for the game counted most

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

Huh?

What are you even talking about? If Success the message board poster changes his outlook, the Bills will get past KC and win a SB?

Sounds easy.

I respect KC.  You have veered into worship. To each his own.

Obviously what we do as fans don’t affect the games yet we still pray for our teams to win. Still cross our fingers before field goals etc. So yeah maybe not continually underestimating a team that keeps beating our team when it counts might help in some cosmic karma kind of way. But ok to each his own. 

Also I hope Rice rots in a cell for the rest of his life. And the Chiefs and Benglas miss the playoffs in for the rest of the NFL's existence. Both, those teams and their fans, can frig right off. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hermes said:

I mean the Bills have only played the Bengals 2.25 in the past few years since the Bills have been good, so to Cin has their number is disingenuous.

Sure,they got their butts whooped twice and it might very well have been 3 times for all we know. But only 1.25 of those games correlate to each other.

Small sample size, yes. But boy did it spiral out of control FAST in all 2.25 games. In the most recent and only two full games, the Bills defense gave up TD-TD to start off each game. In the shortened game they gave TD and at least a for sure FG could have also easily been TD-TD in that one as well. Just no answers at all on defense in either of the three games. 

Offense really never clicked in either as well. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

Obviously what we do as fans don’t affect the games yet we still pray for our teams to win. Still cross our fingers before field goals etc. So yeah maybe not continually underestimating a team that keeps beating our team when it counts might help in some cosmic karma kind of way. But ok to each his own. 

Well, I actually do believe in the cosmic aspect of things. But not as far as me influencing anything by trolling opposing fans here.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Well, I actually do believe in the cosmic aspect of things. But not as far as me influencing anything by trolling opposing fans here.

I’m not sure I follow? But it’s ok you do you. 

20 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Small sample size, yes. But boy did it spiral out of control FAST in all 2.25 games. In the most recent and only two full games, the Bills defense gave up TD-TD to start off each game. In the shortened game they gave TD and at least a for sure FG could have also easily been TD-TD in that one as well. Just no answers at all on defense in either of the three games. 

Offense really never clicked in either as well. 

Fair enough. The Bills defense as currently stands is vastly different than the Def that played against the Bengals those few times. If the offense gets going and doesn't feel the need to force the rock to an overhyped malcontent the games turn into shootouts instead of blowouts. Which turn into coin flips at the end of the day. 

IMO, I'm glad they got rid of Tre, Hyde, Poyer, et al, I honestly think it boils down to the team being fed up with overpaid stars who've been playing well in spite of their talents, skills, athleticisim, etc. (Idk, maybe the defensive HC can actually coach guys up) I mean how much worse could the Def play against the Chiefs last year, Bengals the year before, or 13 second? I

6 hours ago, julian said:

I don’t think anyone believes another POS player will effect their ability to win a championship, if there’s a team who’s shown the ability to win with garbage character, It’s KC.

who were the garbage characters they won with this year (assuming Rice became a garbage character after the Lombardi)?

4 hours ago, Billl said:

What’s changed?  They’ll book him, and that will be that.  This was always going to happen.  I’m curious what you think this means for him.  Go on record.  Do you think he serves time?  Will he play in the NFL this year?

lol.  You claimed it was a 10k fine and a misdemeanor.  Turns out to be 8 felonies.  That changed.  No?

I find it funny that you’re always so prompt in your replies and in your defense of anything KC…. Yet in this instance, @FireChans quoted you several times as the 8 felonies were announced and…….

crickets GIF

I don’t blame you and I’m eager to see your end of times here.  You’re here for one reason and it's not to talk intelligent football.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

who were the garbage characters they won with this year (assuming Rice became a garbage character after the Lombardi)?

lol… yeah I’m sure he just had a momentary lapse of judgment in an otherwise law abiding life, because that’s generally how one finds their way to drag racing with cars chalked full of narcotics and endangering innocent lives then fleeing with no regard to the wellbeing of your victims.

Naw, I’m gonna make the safe assumption he had garbage character while winning a title just a few months prior.

5 hours ago, Billl said:

That’s BS.  I wasn’t hostile nor insulting to anyone until people started calling me out.  Is the rule here that Bills fans get to insult fans from other teams without response?

New Era asked for my response to the events.  My response was that he’s not going to serve jail time, and it didn’t impact the Super Bowl odds.  In no way was I being an instigator.

This is hilarious.  You just deleted your first post in this thread….. which was 💯 insulting, referencing Oj and Von Miller.  Which was before anyone called you out.  You just got all butt hurt that your felon team continues its felonious ways.  

Once you realized you’re spewing more lies and nonsense, you deleted your post 🤣 

can’t make this stuff up!

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 4

8 hours ago, major said:

Both Von Miller and Rice turned themselves in to the Glenn Heights police department. This is a tiny suburb outside of Dallas. Someone should investigate why nfl players turn themselves in there instead of Dallas police or other bigger suburbs 

Dallas police have a hard time keeping suspects safe during investigations...

Lee_Harvey_Oswald_being_shot_by_Jack_Rub

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

54 minutes ago, julian said:

lol… yeah I’m sure he just had a momentary lapse of judgment in an otherwise law abiding life, because that’s generally how one finds their way to drag racing with cars chalked full of narcotics and endangering innocent lives then fleeing with no regard to the wellbeing of your victims.

Naw, I’m gonna make the safe assumption he had garbage character while winning a title just a few months prior.

lol---now it's "chalked" full of "narcotics"?   he had under 1/2 ounce of weed in the car.  

anyway....who else?

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol---now it's "chalked" full of "narcotics"?   he had under 1/2 ounce of weed in the car.  

anyway....who else?

What point are you trying to make ? Just spit it out.. you disagree that KC has had a history of employing sh*tty people ? I think the evidence is readily available.

You want to defend this behaviour for some reason, fine by me, we’ll just agree to disagree.

1 hour ago, julian said:

What point are you trying to make ? Just spit it out.. you disagree that KC has had a history of employing sh*tty people ? I think the evidence is readily available.

You want to defend this behaviour for some reason, fine by me, we’ll just agree to disagree.

ive nowhere defended him.  Just pointing out the errors in your posts and questioning your conclusions

i asked a simple question. Spit it out…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

ive nowhere defended him.  Just pointing out the errors in your posts and questioning your conclusions

i asked a simple question. Spit it out…

Rice was the answer.. he’s the garbage character they won with last year, I already spit it out, but you seem to be in denial about Mr.Rice.

Anyway, I haven’t said anything that a casual NFL doesn’t already know about past KC player/staff character issues. 

This isn’t an interesting debate, and for that reason I’m out. Have a great weekend.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I won't be surprised if the NFL really brings the hammer down on him. There's been too many similar incidents recently. They might want to make an example of him.

As they should. It’s a miracle nobody was killed or severely injured from this 

17 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

anyway....who else?

That’s quite the narrative that poster has built for KC. I’m starting to think their roster is full of drugs traffickers and murderers. lol

These are professional athletes. They’re not saints. Some will be flawed and make mistakes. As long as there are consequences for their actions it’s all good.

Specifically to KC I remember the most egregious incident from players was the Kareem Hunt video. They immediately cut him loose and I’m not sure what else that poster wants them to do. Aside from that there was a dv incident with Willie Gay. They also signed Omenihu last season who had a dv incident. Both served their suspension from the commissioner. I don’t see anything over the top criminal wise from their team. So I’m curious as well to see if there’s any truth to it or it’s a case of ‘they win too much so they must employ criminals’ kind of thing. 

A reporter for the Kansas City Star is urging that Rice be cut or traded. He says, in addition to the crash, narcotics, and disregarding his victims, he left his playbook in the car.

"If those actions weren’t egregious enough, a Chiefs playbook was also left behind, according to The Star. In pro sports, a team’s playbook is sacred. Not only did Rice show disregard for public safety — he is fortunate he didn’t seriously injure someone or himself — his blatant disregard for important team documents should be a fireable offense."

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, chongli said:

A reporter for the Kansas City Star is urging that Rice be cut or traded. He says, in addition to the crash, narcotics, and disregarding his victims, he left his playbook in the car.

"If those actions weren’t egregious enough, a Chiefs playbook was also left behind, according to The Star. In pro sports, a team’s playbook is sacred. Not only did Rice show disregard for public safety — he is fortunate he didn’t seriously injure someone or himself — his blatant disregard for important team documents should be a fireable offense."

tre-white-buffalo-bills.gif

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1