PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

On 4/11/2024 at 1:48 PM, mrags said:

It’s actually a mandate by the NFL to go to cardless, paperless tickets. It actually started before Covid. The year before Covid my buddy and I went on a tour of the clubs when we were purchasing and our rep told us the NFL is going that route. It helps crack down on scalpers and fake tickets. Notice I didn’t say brokers. Because the NFL is perfectly ok with them doing what they’re doing. Anyway, you could still get cards, or even paper tickets but you had to ask for them. I imagined at some point you would have to pay extra for them as well. Which is now the case. I think you can still get paper tickets also, but last I checked it was an extra $4/ticket. 

Haven’t you stated in this thread multiple times that you are no longer a STH? When was the last time you sold night games? Because I did last year and I can tell you I had a hard time selling 1 night game. Lost money on one playoff game. Didn’t even get what I paid for them, and barely covered the other playoff game. 

Get with the program man. There is no longer paper or card options. It saves everyone money and time. 

The bills are building a new stadium for us. That’s amazing. Almost every single professional sports team requires a PSL. As a community, region, and fan base. We 100% should be obligated to pay money out of our pockets for this team. Stop complaining. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, CABraves-BillsFanSince1992 said:

Get with the program man. There is no longer paper or card options. It saves everyone money and time. 

The bills are building a new stadium for us. That’s amazing. Almost every single professional sports team requires a PSL. As a community, region, and fan base. We 100% should be obligated to pay money out of our pockets for this team. Stop complaining. 

??????

actually not complaining at all. Thanks for butting in. 

and yes, you can actually opt for a card for a ticket. It was just discussed that STHs got their emails last week to opt for cards or paperless. And YES, if you want, you can still get paper tickets. It’s even more. It’s frowned upon, and you have to go through a bunch of hoops to do it. But it is possible. 

1 minute ago, mrags said:

??????

actually not complaining at all. Thanks for butting in. 

and yes, you can actually opt for a card for a ticket. It was just discussed that STHs got their emails last week to opt for cards or paperless. And YES, if you want, you can still get paper tickets. It’s even more. It’s frowned upon, and you have to go through a bunch of hoops to do it. But it is possible. 

The part about complaint is not directed to you. Just overall complaints i skimmed through in this thread. I hate all the negativity. The stadium will provide tons of opportunities for locals to profit from having a 1st class event venue. 

As fans, I’m noticing a narrative nationally that is turning negative. We need to put a stop to that. Everything we do as fans to focus on supporting the team is only going to help management and new prospective incoming draft picks and free agents to look at us in a good way. Buffalo is a place i wanna play. 

i hate seeing the negativity. Be happy. We were so bad for 17 years. Now we are good.  

• Eyeroll 2

4 minutes ago, CABraves-BillsFanSince1992 said:

The part about complaint is not directed to you. Just overall complaints i skimmed through in this thread. I hate all the negativity. The stadium will provide tons of opportunities for locals to profit from having a 1st class event venue. 

As fans, I’m noticing a narrative nationally that is turning negative. We need to put a stop to that. Everything we do as fans to focus on supporting the team is only going to help management and new prospective incoming draft picks and free agents to look at us in a good way. Buffalo is a place i wanna play. 

i hate seeing the negativity. Be happy. We were so bad for 17 years. Now we are good.  

Yeah well, it def seemed directed at me. Thought you were Einsteins alter login trying to argue with me again but trying to save the embarrassment while he did it. 

either way, point is, you were incorrect, you still can get a card if you want, and if you really want you can get paper tix. But I don’t think o you can do that until the season is ongoing. Like you might have to pick up the tix at roll call. Either way, it’s not easy, and it’s the most expensive option. 

yes I agree we sucked and now we’re great. What’s going to happen when Josh is gone is another argument all together. 

18 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah well, it def seemed directed at me. Thought you were Einsteins alter login trying to argue with me again but trying to save the embarrassment while he did it. 

either way, point is, you were incorrect, you still can get a card if you want, and if you really want you can get paper tix. But I don’t think o you can do that until the season is ongoing. Like you might have to pick up the tix at roll call. Either way, it’s not easy, and it’s the most expensive option. 

yes I agree we sucked and now we’re great. What’s going to happen when Josh is gone is another argument all together. 

Regardless of the paper or card point i made. Why are you thinking about when we don’t have Josh?  The dude has another decade or more to play. 

Think positive my man. Even with the team right now on paper. We could still win the Super Bowl and nobody would be surprised. All it takes is a lucky bounce of the football and a game of inches in our favor. 

33 minutes ago, CABraves-BillsFanSince1992 said:

Regardless of the paper or card point i made. Why are you thinking about when we don’t have Josh?  The dude has another decade or more to play. 

Think positive my man. Even with the team right now on paper. We could still win the Super Bowl and nobody would be surprised. All it takes is a lucky bounce of the football and a game of inches in our favor. 

Unfortunately you and I think on different terms. Where you pointed out “all it takes is a lucky bounce” i unfortunately believe that MUST be the case if this coaching staff is ever going to get it done. But we do have Allen. And he COULD go full nuclear I suppose and get it done. Too bad it’ll have to come down to one of those 2 things imo. I also don’t see Josh lasting another 10 years. At least not here. Seems like every season he gets more and more Hollywood. Only a matter of time before he’s sick of Buffalo and wants a real winner. We’ll see. 

1 hour ago, CABraves-BillsFanSince1992 said:

It's foolish thinking that he'll be running like he does much after his prime.  But that's a huge part of his game the way that they use and rely on him.  

He's going to have to master the high-percentage passing game at some point if we're to win a Championship.  He had yet to do that.  

It shouldn't be difficult to envision him retiring in his mid-30s to play golf constantly.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Not sure if true or not.  I was guessing 50 yard line seats would be at $10K for a PSL but this wouldn't surprise me

If these are Field Clubs then the PSL price & midfield location mesh but Field clubs are on the Visitor side. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Not sure if true or not.  I was guessing 50 yard line seats would be at $10K for a PSL but this wouldn't surprise me

2 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

If these are Field Clubs then the PSL price & midfield location mesh but Field clubs are on the Visitor side. 

I believe that you are correct. Basically, people that currently sit lower level, at midfield, have the opportunity to go into the field club. That’s the pricing there. It includes food and non-alcoholic beverages but the seats aren’t covered or heated. You also can’t see the game from the club. 

• Like (+1) 2

I received my call last week. Club seat holders have four choices.

1) Pay a car loan PSL and 5k a year for seats that are 3k total a year now with similar benefits.

2) Pay significantly more for less. Seats on or near 50. Seats are not covered and no heat.

3) Wait it out and grab a lower bowl seat. For a decent seat I believe the cost would be the  same as I pay now.(pay the same for less)

4) Done, Law of Diminishing returns.

4 hours ago, mrags said:

Phew. Thank god that’s over with. Now I can go live my life in peace. 

We are ALL here for you dude. Rehab, medication, classes, whatever it is you need we are behind you 100%. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

We are ALL here for you dude. Rehab, medication, classes, whatever it is you need we are behind you 100%. 

Thank you so much. I really needed it. 

I really appreciate you guys that have my back though. Without you, my support system would be gone. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Why wouldn't it be true ?

Pegula is profiting of the backs of hard working middle class Bills fans

Money Money Smoking GIF

Well… The NFL IS a business, no ? A business selling a disposable good (entertainment) isn’t going to make much profit selling to people with no money. 

5 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Unfortunately, the team has gone from being a WNY/Buffalo first thing to being more of a state/national and corporate first thing.  It is what it is, but it definitely has changed the fabric of things in this way as well as creating some bitterness.  Bittersweet as it were, the team is staying, at least for now, but at the cost of what's going on.  

5 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

First of all, that's a parody account.

Second, we know it's true, they are converting that area to Field Clubs with 15K PSLs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, QCity said:

Second, we know it's true, they are converting that area to Field Clubs with 15K PSLs.

First of all a parody account but second of all true is an amusing structure 

15 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Why wouldn't it be true ?

Pegula is profiting of the backs of hard working middle class Bills fans

Money Money Smoking GIF

No one has a gun to your head saying you have to get a seat in the new stadium.

59 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Of course it's a parody account 

It's hard to tell because it reads just like what the real guy would say.

18 hours ago, QCity said:

I’m not sure I believe that account. I’ve had near-50 yard line seats (47 yd line) about 30 rows up Bills side with lots of seniority, and I won’t get the option to attend the Experience until the Fall. Until then they won’t tell me what’s available or how much it will be.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Rubes said:

I’m not sure I believe that account. I’ve had near-50 yard line seats (47 yd line) about 30 rows up Bills side with lots of seniority, and I won’t get the option to attend the Experience until the Fall. Until then they won’t tell me what’s available or how much it will be.

This 

On 3/21/2024 at 1:01 PM, Mr Info said:

Field Club location image

IMG_2335-resized-resized.jpeg

2 hours ago, Rubes said:

Well, there was a guy in this thread that went to the presentation and posted images of the 15KPSL Field Club seats. Unless I'm missing something?

30 minutes ago, QCity said:

Well, there was a guy in this thread that went to the presentation and posted images of the 15KPSL Field Club seats. Unless I'm missing something?

I originally posted that but viewing it after you re-posted it, it appears like a rendering from South Park. 

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Just released some East Club seats with $15k PSL. I’m locked in

Congrats!  I’m sure it stings a bit financially, but it should feel great to get it figured out and have your new spot. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Congrats!  I’m sure it stings a bit financially, but it should feel great to get it figured out and have your new spot. 

It feels like a small win. I was thinking that it was going to be $20k per but holding out worked. They called immediately. We moved to the next section over. We saved $10k in license fees and like $1k in tickets annually. My brother did too because we are together.

Someone had asked on the payment structure too. It is 20% today and then the rest is divided evenly until December 1, 2026 (interest free).

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It feels like a small win. I was thinking that it was going to be $20k per but holding out worked. They called immediately. We moved to the next section over. We saved $10k in license fees and like $1k in tickets annually. My brother did too because we are together.

Someone had asked on the payment structure too. It is 20% today and then the rest is divided evenly until December 1, 2026 (interest free).

Do you mind sharing what the annual cost per seat was? I’m guessing by the time it’s my turn there won’t be any club seats left but if there are I might consider it (feel free to PM me)

Edited by billsfanmiamioh

26 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Hello Kirby thanks for the info.

So I'm assuming you got 4 PSLs at 60k. 4 x 15k = 60k.

You have until Dec 1 2026 to pay it off.

So you have the rest of 2024 which is may though dec or 8 months.

Then all of 2025 and 2026 which is 24 months.

That totals up to 32 months total

So you owe 60k / 32 months which is 1875.00 a month until 2026.

That doesn't even count the cost of season tickets which are many thousands more.

Is my math right? I was just trying to get an idea of the total cost.

Thanks !!

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

Since @Einstein is in high-level meetings in India, let me just say you’ve been gouged. 

Your answer is too short.  Needs to be about 3-5 paragraphs, of copying/pasting other posters info, but claim them as your own.  

• Haha (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

That doesn't even count the cost of season tickets which are many thousands more.

Thanks !!

I don’t know if your math is right, but I know you asked the wrong question. Is that worth it to you? THAT is the question, and the answer here is obviously yes. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Which yard line are these seats? Perhaps lowering East Club seats as they get closer to end zone?

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It feels like a small win. I was thinking that it was going to be $20k per but holding out worked

They are reducing prices already?

29 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Your answer is too short.  Needs to be about 3-5 paragraphs, of copying/pasting other posters info, but claim them as your own.  

If you can link a single instance of this ever happening I will Venmo you $500.

I *really* want to see these other posters that are posting equations. I’m missing out on my type of folks!

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

Since @Einstein is in high-level meetings in India, let me just say you’ve been gouged. 

Delayed until the 28th. And moved to Delhi instead of Mumbai. Bummer.

People should pay whatever they feel is right for them. I’ve paid several hundred dollars for bottles of wine at a restaurant that I could purchase for $80 online. But the experience of drinking it at the restaurant, with friends and/or colleagues, in that atmosphere, was worth it to me.

As long as people understand what they are doing (the opportunity cost, the consequences, the benefits, etc) then have at it.

Edited by Einstein

47 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Thanks !!

The tickets are $4850 on top of that in the new stadium. I think they’re like $2500-$3000k now. I have 2 and my brother has 2. Right now, I paid the down payment for 2 and pay on my current 2. As of June, I’ll pay $700something a month until 12/1/26 for the license fee.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The tickets are $4850 on top of that in the new stadium. I think they’re like $2500-$3000k now. I have 2 and my brother has 2. Right now, I paid the down payment for 2 and pay on my current 2. As of June, I’ll pay $700something a month until 12/1/26 for the license fee.

What a deal.  

:D 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Einstein said:

They are reducing prices already?

We figured closer to the goal line would drop the cost. I’m at like the 10 and it went from $20k to $15k. That just was released today. They still have more sections closer to the end zone. It may still go down but this felt like a small win. We moved one section from where we would have been and saved $20k on PSLs and $2k on the tickets.

1 minute ago, PBF81 said:

What a deal.  

:D 

Considering a week ago, and 1 section over, it would have been $20k more in PSLs it felt like a win.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2