PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

46 minutes ago, mrags said:

Ewwwwwww. Aldi, I knew it. Trash 

Well, I didn’t want to brag, but I also have a Costco membership.  Gotta save money somewhere and that’s where ALDIs comes into play. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I think the PSLs will sell fairly well.  I base that on a couple things.  One, the general level of insanity for the Bills among the fan base.  Two, I think there is more disposable income folks among fans than is generally thought to be so.  Every year we see how much Bills fans will travel to away games, thus they have the $$ to do so.  Plus I mentioned earlier when I visit the area restaurants, bars, other sporting events like the Bandits are full.  

I think you’ll see scenarios where folks may split the cost and go to X number of games and such.  

I have my doubts. Going by the comments on the article about the price of the PSLs I saw on Facebook, many are upset and a lot say they are priced out of season tickets now. 

As far as fans traveling, IMO it's similar to Sabres away games, in that a lot of former WNYers live in a lot of those cities. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

I have my doubts. Going by the comments on the article about the price of the PSLs I saw on Facebook, many are upset and a lot say they are priced out of season tickets now. 

I feel a lot of those people complaining are seeing the prices for club seats and thinking that will be the entire stadium prices.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Just Jack said:

I feel a lot of those people

complaining are seeing the prices for club seats and thinking that will be the entire stadium prices.  

Even at $6000 as the cheapest many said it's too much. 

34 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Well, I didn’t want to brag, but I also have a Costco membership.  Gotta save money somewhere and that’s where ALDIs comes into play. 

Costco??  Ha!  So you pay a PSL to shop for groceries??  Sucker!!  Hope my tax dollars didn’t pay to build that ***** store!

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

By entertainment venues do you mean *only* football (or soccer in Europe)?

Because I cant think of any other entertainment venue where you pay for the building, then pay to enter the building, then pay to sit in the seat.

- You dont do that at concerts (unless its at a FOOTBALL stadium).
- You dont do that at comedy shows (no PSL, and taxpayers didnt pay for the venue). 
- You dont do that at magician acts (no PSL, and taxpayers didnt pay for the venue).
- You dont do that at medieval times (no PSL, and taxpayers didnt pay for the venue).

- You don't do that at festivals (taxpayers *might* have paid for the venue, but no PSL).

It's only football (or soccer). 

What is successful about it? Do you mean that a few billionaire owners are successful at taking money? 

No I don’t just mean football.  As I have said, sports entertainment is different.

Who paid for State Farm Arena when I watched Elton John, Bill Burr, Jo Koy and other entertainers?  I had to pay for parking in the parking lot my taxes paid for.  I had to pay for the seat.  I had to pay the ticket fees.

You are a businessman and you’re telling me that financial growth doesn’t mean success?  This sport is bigger than all other US sports combined and it will continue to grow.  People are buying the product they are selling.  Its supply meets demand and demand is high.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Who paid for State Farm Arena when I watched Elton John, Bill Burr, Jo Koy and other entertainers?  I had to pay for parking in the parking lot my taxes paid for.  I had to pay for the seat.  I had to pay the ticket fees.

Where did you pay for the right to buy the tickets in this example? To meet the qualifications of our situation, the example must include:

1) You, the taxpayer, paying for the venue.

2) You paying for the right to buy the ticket (PSL).

3) You paying for the ticket.

If any of these are missing, the comparison is not valid.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Where did you pay for the right to buy the tickets in this example? To meet the qualifications of our situation, the example must include:

Tax payer funded venues is an easy one.  Paying for the ticket is 100% of the time. If you count TM fees or Stub Hub fees or whatever as “the right to buy the seat” all of your boxes are checked. This isn’t rare.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Comparisons do not need to be 100% the same to be valid lol.  That would mean you can’t compare anything because nothing is 100% alike.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Comparisons do not need to be 100% the same to be valid lol.  That would mean you can’t compare anything because nothing is 100% alike.

The PSL’s are the problem for most, so removing that comparable item necessarily removes the point of a comparison.

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Tax payer funded venues is an easy one.  Paying for the ticket is 100% of the time. If you count TM fees or Stub Hub fees or whatever as “the right to buy the seat” all of your boxes are checked.

Posters really need to read and understand the context of a post or discussion before responding.

1) PSL’s = / = Ticket Fees.

2) No-one is arguing that this is not rare circumstance in sports. We all know billionaire owners made PSL’s common in sports. This discussion originated from saying that it is not common in general BUSINESS. An analogy was made to taxpayers not paying for the Taco Bell building, then paying to enter the building they paid for, then paying for the tacos themselves. That is what spawned the post you responded to.

• Disagree 1

28 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The PSL’s are the problem for most, so removing that comparable item necessarily removes the point of a comparison.

Posters really need to read and understand the context of a post or discussion before responding.

1) PSL’s = / = Ticket Fees.

2) No-one is arguing that this is not rare circumstance in sports. We all know billionaire owners made PSL’s common in sports. This discussion originated from saying that it is not common in general BUSINESS. An analogy was made to taxpayers not paying for the Taco Bell building, then paying to enter the building they paid for, then paying for the tacos themselves. That is what spawned the post you responded to.

But it is the norm in entertainment. The tax payers fund the facility. The tickets cost what they cost. You pay a fee on top of that ticket price to be able to purchase the ticket.

Why compare a sporting event to a Taco Bell instead of a sporting event to a theater or concert venue? You can compare ice cream to frozen yogurt or you can compare ice cream to toilet paper. I’m not sure why you’re electing the ice cream to toilet paper as opposed to ice cream to frozen yogurt. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

But it is the norm in entertainment. The tax payers fund the facility. The tickets cost what they cost. You pay a fee on top of that ticket price to be able to purchase the ticket.

Why compare a sporting event to a Taco Bell instead of a sporting event to a theater or concert venue? You can compare ice cream to frozen yogurt or you can compare ice cream to toilet paper. I’m not sure why you’re electing the ice cream to toilet paper as opposed to ice cream to frozen yogurt. 

Using toilet paper because their argument is sh!t. 🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

But it is the norm in entertainment.

It’s not.

theater

Name the theaters that were:

1) Built using taxpayer money

2) AND Charges PSL’s for the right to purchase tickets.

3) AND Then charges for the ticket itself.

You may find some venues that meet #1. And of course #3. But show me the venues that meet all three. Then we can compare.

or concert venue?

Name the concert venues that were:

2) AND Charges PSL’s for the right to purchase tickets.

3) AND Then charges for the ticket itself.

You may find some venues that meet #1. And of course #3. But show me the venues that meet all three. Then we can compare.

The reason the Taco Bell argument arose is because a poster made a comment that this type of activity is normal in all business. Not just sports. The entire point was to compare what is done in sports to an unrelated business. Again, you have to follow the conversation to understand why posts are written.

Outside of a few extreme outliers, you’re not going to find many examples.

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mrags said:

when you have a PSL you own the right to a seat at any event held in that arena/stadium. Period. (Except for the SuperBowl which we won’t ever have to worry about anyway)

This is not necessarily true. I had PSLs at a stadium in another city and only had the rights to the seats for football. The Pegulas can make other events part of the PSL package - or not. It is 100% up to them.

Functionally it doesn’t make much sense to tie PSL holders to their seats anyway. One issue is that some seats won’t even be used for concerts as they’d be behind the stage. Also additional seats would be added for an event like that and other seats would be in much better or worse locations than for football. It’s easier to just allow PSL owners to buy the seats they want before the general public. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

This is not necessarily true. I had PSLs at a stadium in another city and only had the rights to the seats for football. The Pegulas can make other events part of the PSL package - or not. It is 100% up to them.

Functionally it doesn’t make much sense to tie PSL holders to their seats anyway. One issue is that some seats won’t even be used for concerts as they’d be behind the stage. Also additional seats would be added for an event like that and other seats would be in much better or worse locations than for football. It’s easier to just allow PSL owners to buy the seats they want before the general public. 

This is correct.

PSL’s mainly give you first dibs at paying full price to garbage - Monster Truck Rallies, lower level concerts, etc.

For example, Atlanta Falcons PSL holders don’t get to use their PSL for Chick Fil A bowl game, or college playoff, or even bowl game. I don’t think Taylor Swift concerts count either.

You just get football tickets and the garbage that doesn’t sell out.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Einstein said:

It’s not.

Name the theaters that were:

2) Charges PSL’s for the right to purchase tickets.

3) Then charges for the ticket itself.

Name the concert venues that were:

2) Charges PSL’s for the right to purchase tickets.

3) Then charges for the ticket itself.

The reason the Taco Bell argument arose is because a poster made a comment that this type of activity is normal in all business. Not just sports. Again, you have to follow the conversation to understand why posts are written.

Is this a serious question? Why do people double down and triple down when they’re wrong? Remember when you could just be wrong and move along?

At any rate, MANY concert facilities / theaters are owned by the tax payers. As an example, Shea’s is owned by the City of Buffalo. All charge for tickets. Any fees associated with those tickets are the equivalent of a PSL. They are a fee for the right to buy a ticket. ben carson t GIF

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why do people double down and triple down when their wrong? Remember when you could just be wrong and move along?

You should be asking yourself that question.

At any rate, MANY concert facilities / theaters are owned by the tax payers. As an example, Shea’s is owned by the City of Buffalo. All charge for tickets.

Dont move the goalposts. No-one said there aren’t any entertainment venues built by taxpayers. The question was non-sports entertainment venues that were: 

1) Built by taxpayers.

2) AND Have PSL’s.

3) AND You must purchase tickets on top of the PSL or lose it.

All three must apply for comparison.

I would have assumed you would be able to find at least a few outliers among the 20,000+ in existence.

But that really goes to show how it’s NOT the norm. Only in sports.

Any fees associated with those tickets are the equivalent of a PSL. They are a fee for the right to buy a ticket.

No.

Ticket fees = / = PSL’s.

PSL’s originate from the organization producing the product (Buffalo Bills, for example).

Ticket fees originate from a completely separate entity that uses stub fees as their business model and does not benefit the originating organization.

To say that ticket fees are PSL’s is to say that restaurant who put a “kitchen fee” on your tab are charging PSL’s for your food. It’s not optional and you aren’t getting your food (at least legally) without paying for the fee.

It also makes no sense considering that the Bills have announced that they will only be using online brokers (like Ticketmaster) going forward, so it would be a double PSL - ticket fee and *actual* PSL.

Its all around a really poor argument on your part. 

Edited by Einstein

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

You should be asking yourself that question.

Dont move the goalposts. No-one said there aren’t any entertainment venues built by taxpayers. The question was non-sports entertainment venues that were: 

1) Built by taxpayers.

2) AND Have PSL’s.

3) AND You must purchase tickets on top of the PSL or lose it.

All three must apply for comparison.

I would have assumed you would be able to find at least a few outliers among the 20,000+ in existence.

But that really goes to show how it’s NOT the norm. Only in sports.

No.

Ticket fees = / = PSL’s.

PSL’s originate from the organization producing the product (Buffalo Bills, for example).

Ticket fees originate from a completely separate entity that uses stub fees as their business model and does not benefit the originating organization.

To say that ticket fees are PSL’s is to say that restaurant who put a “kitchen fee” on your tab are charging PSL’s for your food. It’s stupid.

It also makes no sense considering that the Bills have announced that they will only be using online brokers (like Ticketmaster) going forward, so it would be a double PSL - ticket fee and *actual* PSL.

Its all around a really poor argument on your part.

Lol, somebody come get your son. I can’t do this any longer…

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

It's all good, I don't disagree with you there and respect your fandom.  I still have a hard time picturing the stadium full to capacity indefinitely going forward if the Bills encounter some more lean years again(not talking about ticket sales, just butts in seats).  

The Bills knew very on in the process that even in the worse years you'd still fill out a 63k capacity stadium for almost all the games.  It's one of the main reasons it's not 72k like we have now.  That and more room for luxury boxes.  The outdoor stadium decision still baffles me though.  This has pry been covered before but how hard would it be to eventually put a roof on it?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Good idea on your part.

Bruh, I promise that you don’t want to do this. 😂😂😂

There are a bazillion venues that are owned by the public. That’s the tax money part.

They all charge for tickets to events. You putting that on the list is hilarious. Like, “oh yeah, which of these venues CHAAARRRRRRGES for their tickets, smart guy?” 

You’re hung up on the PSL part. It’s okay that you don’t understand how it works. It’s a fee, PAID BY THOSE PLANNING TO CONSUME THE PRODUCT, for the right to purchase tickets, to offset some of the costs, that the private party incurs. So to be clear, you’re upset that THE PEOPLE CONSUMING THE PRODUCT are paying a fee for the right to buy a ticket to consume that product? Don’t you pay a fee on every single ticket that you buy? Isn’t that fee the right to buy a ticket? 

Lastly, why are you mad that those people that elect to buy tickets are charged a PSL? Shouldn’t you be more angry that tax money from people that may not care is being used to build this place? That feels like the cloud that you should be yelling at. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Well. In the Pegulas case it is true. I’m currently have clubs. I currently pay for a PSL. And I currently receive options to buy tickets to concerts prior to the general public. And yes you are correct, you don’t necessarily keep your seats in the clubs for events. You just have the option to purchase seats before anyone else.  

15 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ok, guess you weren’t done. Let’s see how many more emojis and memes I can squeeze out of you.

15 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You’re hung up on the PSL part. It’s okay that you don’t understand how it works. It’s a fee, PAID BY THOSE PLANNING TO CONSUME THE PRODUCT, for the right to purchase tickets, to offset some of the costs, that the private party incurs. So to be clear, you’re upset that THE PEOPLE CONSUMING THE PRODUCT are paying a fee for the right to buy a ticket to consume that product? Don’t you pay a fee on every single ticket that you buy? Isn’t that fee the right to buy a ticket? 

You have a clear misunderstanding of my feelings in this debate and of the debate itself. In fact, you have misunderstood much of this conversation because you didn’t understand the context of the post you were replying to when you entered the conversation.

I fully understand how PSL’s work and I agree that people have the right to purchase them. That is not the debate here.

The debate here is whether PSL’s are the “norm” in entertainment.

They are not.

Which is why you can’t list the theatres, concerts, magician acts, etc that require them, in addition to being taxpayer funded. 

They are the norm in sports, most pressingly football and soccer (europe), but they are not the norm in entertainment. Or business. Which is what this conversation that you entered without understanding the context was about.

If people want to purchase PSL’s, great. Go for it. But that’s not the conversation.

I also yell at the taxpayer funded cloud too.

41 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The Bills knew very on in the process that even in the worse years you'd still fill out a 63k capacity stadium for almost all the games.  It's one of the main reasons it's not 72k like we have now.  That and more room for luxury boxes.  The outdoor stadium decision still baffles me though.  This has pry been covered before but how hard would it be to eventually put a roof on it?

I know it was brought up long ago, and I think @SoCal Deek will correct me if I'm wrong, but my opinion was that if they were smart they would add structure now just in case they decide to add a roof later.  SoCal, I think, had a reason why they would not do that now, but I can't remember what it was. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

There are a bazillion venues that are owned by the public. That’s the tax money part.

They all charge for tickets to events. You putting that on the list is hilarious. Like, “oh yeah, which of these venues CHAAARRRRRRGES for their tickets, smart guy?” 

Lastly, why are you mad that those people that elect to buy tickets are charged a PSL? Shouldn’t you be more angry that tax money from people that may not care is being used to build this place? That feels like the cloud that you should be yelling at. 

I got into an argument with someone on the FB group yesterday. (God I hope you’re here, because you're an idiot) he was complaining at first that he would be priced out of seats. I asked what section he sits in and he complained that had nothing to do with it. So I probed a little more. He wouldn’t tell me his seats. Then all the sudden he goes on a rant about how the stadium is being built mostly with tax payer money and we shouldn’t have to pay PSLs. He still wouldn’t tell me what section he was in. So I did a little Facebook stalking. And this kid didn’t even live here. He had no base whatsoever to complain about tax payer dollars. And I know plenty of people that travel quite a ways to come to games. But I doubt this kid was coming from Colorado every other weekend during the season to come to games. Which tells me he did not have season tickets, because if he’s got money to travel from Colorado 8 times a year he’s not worried about being priced out of games. He’s just butthurt that for the game or 2 a year that he comes to, he’s going to have to pay for even higher secondary prices. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, QCity said:

Where are you getting this information?

It's was on the Fans of Buffalo Facebook page. Here is the post. 

Controversy in Orchard Park! 

Pricing for the new stadium to be built is starting to leak out of the public. Seat licensing PER SEAT may cost you upwards of $20,000-$50,000. Don’t forget to have to purchase the actual game tickets which are increasing by at least 30%-45%. The Bills are certainly flexing their muscles as the biggest show in town but unfortunately to the dismay of Bills Mafia season ticket holders from what we’ve seen! What are your thoughts on these numbers Buffalo?

Edit: These prices are for season ticket holders who are currently located in the Pepsi Club at Highmark. Upper and Lower Level PSL pricing has not been released yet but we are hearing anywhere from $6K-$15K per PSL!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Chargers and Rams share a stadium.  PSLs for Chargers are not applicable to Rams games and vise versa.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Remember when Rich was 80,002.

49 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

Chargers and Rams share a stadium.  PSLs for Chargers are not applicable to Rams games and vise versa.

One of the two stadium money makers,  true cash cowd in League along with MetLife in New Jersey.

On 3/24/2024 at 7:31 AM, stuvian said:

Greed and gambling will eventually be this and other league's undoing. The Ohtani story is going to blow up in ways we haven't foreseen. 

Why would a working family prioritize a PSL over their kids education when the UFL offers something similar? 

You also have the NILs, while it wasn’t right for schools to solely benefit from players, ruining college sports.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Einstein said:

Ok, guess you weren’t done. Let’s see how many more emojis and memes I can squeeze out of you.

You have a clear misunderstanding of my feelings in this debate and of the debate itself. In fact, you have misunderstood much of this conversation because you didn’t understand the context of the post you were replying to when you entered the conversation.

I fully understand how PSL’s work and I agree that people have the right to purchase them. That is not the debate here.

The debate here is whether PSL’s are the “norm” in entertainment.

They are not.

Which is why you can’t list the theatres, concerts, magician acts, etc that require them, in addition to being taxpayer funded. 

They are the norm in sports, most pressingly football and soccer (europe), but they are not the norm in entertainment. Or business. Which is what this conversation that you entered without understanding the context was about.

If people want to purchase PSL’s, great. Go for it. But that’s not the conversation.

I also yell at the taxpayer funded cloud too.

I understood the PSL argument from the start. The part that I’m hung up on is why are you trying so hard to differentiate a PSL from any other ticketing fee that you pay as a “right to buy the ticket?” That’s obviously way more common when you’re talking about standalone events like a concert or show. You’re paying someone for the right to buy that seat. It’s the same thing. It just lines someone’s pockets as opposed to funding a portion of stadiums (although sometimes it does fund a portion of the stadium).

I guess the other part that I’m hung up on is, “why do you have an issue with PSLs when the people using the product are the one’s electing to purchase?”  I have 2 club seats and plan to continue in a similar capacity. It is my choice whether or not to continue. Do I want to pay a crazy amount for the right to buy two seats? Of course not!! I understand though, if I’m going to be using the stadium, it’s reasonable to expect me to contribute more than someone not using it. 

I get that you don’t want to pay your PSL. None of us do. There will be PSLs that are probably as low as $1000. If someone can’t afford that, with 10 years to finance, they probably shouldn’t be buying season tickets. That’s $10 a month(ish). Fortunately, we all have the choice to pay it or not. If we want to keep our tickets, that’s what it’s costs now.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, mrags said:

I got into an argument with someone on the FB group yesterday. (God I hope you’re here, because you're an idiot) he was complaining at first that he would be priced out of seats. I asked what section he sits in and he complained that had nothing to do with it. So I probed a little more. He wouldn’t tell me his seats. Then all the sudden he goes on a rant about how the stadium is being built mostly with tax payer money and we shouldn’t have to pay PSLs. He still wouldn’t tell me what section he was in. So I did a little Facebook stalking. And this kid didn’t even live here. He had no base whatsoever to complain about tax payer dollars. And I know plenty of people that travel quite a ways to come to games. But I doubt this kid was coming from Colorado every other weekend during the season to come to games. Which tells me he did not have season tickets, because if he’s got money to travel from Colorado 8 times a year he’s not worried about being priced out of games. He’s just butthurt that for the game or 2 a year that he comes to, he’s going to have to pay for even higher secondary prices. 

Hmm, I split 4 tickets with another guy, and he lives in Boulder. Makes just about every game. (Denver to Buffal direct!) but ain’t no way anyone calling that old bastard “ kid”!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I understood the PSL argument from the start. The part that I’m hung up on is why are you trying so hard to differentiate a PSL from any other ticketing fee that you pay as a “right to buy the ticket?” That’s obviously way more common when you’re talking about standalone events like a concert or show. You’re paying someone for the right to buy that seat. It’s the same thing. It just lines someone’s pockets as opposed to funding a portion of stadiums (although sometimes it does fund a portion of the stadium).

I guess the other part that I’m hung up on is, “why do you have an issue with PSLs when the people using the product are the one’s electing to purchase?”  have 2 club seats and plan to continue in a similar capacity. It is my choice whether or not to continue. Do I want to pay a crazy amount for the right to buy two seats? Of course not!! I understand though, if I’m going to be using the stadium, it’s reasonable to expect me to contribute more than someone not using it. 

I get that you don’t want to pay your PSL. None of us do. There will be PSLs that are probably as low as $1000. If someone can’t afford that, with 10 years to finance, they probably shouldn’t be buying season tickets. That’s $10 a month(ish). Fortunately, we all have the choice to pay it or not. If we want to keep our tickets, that’s what it’s costs now.

I knew this is what the Bills were heading for years ago and started putting away some money in anticipation. Now if the actual cost of those PSLs go beyond that amount I'm not sure what I'll do.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hmm, I split 4 tickets with another guy, and he lives in Boulder. Makes just about every game. (Denver to Buffal direct!) but ain’t no way anyone calling that old bastard “ kid”!!!!

There ain’t no way he’s complaining about being priced out if he’s got the money to travel all season long. Maybe complain about the increase in prices. But “priced out” I doubt it. 

and yeah, he was probably 30 years old at best.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/24/2024 at 2:30 PM, muppy said:

clearly the economic strata of people who watch and are entertained by the NFL is massive and crosses all social economic boundaries

for reasons many already stated, I think this is a NFL billionaires money grab to profit off of our absolute LOYALTY as Bills fans. The deep pocketed ones can

pay these PSL's and not really blink. And yes the Most expensive fees are for the very Best seats. I get all that.

so we paupers will scrimp for our bucket list one time appearance inside the new crib by making that choice.  I will do it. In a heart beat.

But asking people to buy a "License" for the "privilege" of being inside the stadium for season tickets?

I may be old school and cheap but to me that ain't right. at all. It's a pretty slickster move if you ask me.

And you can thank the late Al Davis for it.  The Raiders started this PSL crap when they moved back to Oakland from LA.

Then his son, Mr Bowl Haircut, leaves again to Vegas.

27 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I knew this is what the Bills were heading for years ago and started putting away some money in anticipation. Now if the actual cost of those PSLs go beyond that amount I'm not sure what I'll do.

That’s about where I am. I just started saving for them last year really but already planning to have between 12-15k for seats by the time the stadium is built. I know I’ll have to make a decision before that, but the fact is I’ll have a pool to take from in the time being. Not sure if I’ll finance or pay it all up front. It’ll depend on the costs. I just moved my clubs closer to midfield so I’ll likely get a call a little quicker than I would have. It’s really going to depend on the cost. I want to renew in the new stadium but if I’m going to be all in for over 15k I’ll have to really think about it. 

• Like (+1) 1