Looks like the Houston Texans’ new uniforms have leaked

12 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

Not using the Oil Derrick on the side of the helmet was the biggest slap in the face to Joe Blue Collar Oiler, EVER!

That’s the property of the Titans. The slap in the face was last season when they wore their Oiler throwback uniforms when they played the Texans. 

Even put the oil derrick on the 50. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well…, they aren’t ugly like so many iterations of teams uniforms posted here. 

13 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Thought the colors were the Bears unis at first...

Then again, my vision is getting worse, so this could be on me.

I was thinking Broncos-esque. They have/had a curl by the shoulder too. I think if you want a "clean" jersey you go straight lines, kind of like the Bills. But if you want it to have curves and stuff you have to make the rest of the color scheme interesting. 

Kind of like the Sabres jerseys. The blue and gold is great for what we have now. Straight lines, standard circle crest. But the goat head has a ton of color with a lot more shapes. 

15 hours ago, Gigs said:

I don't mind the design, but man they should bring back that blue from the oilers days

That was a different team. They are the Titans now. The Texans were an expansion team in 1999.

I hope this isn't a trend & they don't decide to mess with the Bills jerseys when they open the new stadium & have them look something like those as far as the numbers & such 💩 .

6 hours ago, Santana said:

meh, whatever Nike keeps doing to the font with the Numbers on jerseys is absolutely awful

It's like Nike has a whole bag of shi**y number fonts that they break out just for NFL uni redesigns! 🤣