Likely Mid Round Draft Guys You Just Feel Will be Good

Wizard

15 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Braelon Allen, RB Wisconsin would give us that physical back. He just turned 21 so still young.  6’1” 245lbs Assuming he can be had in the later rounds.

He's got great speed for a big guy too.

I'm going with Oregon RB Bucky Irving.  He reminds me of Devin Singletary, with better speed.  Always, always makes the first tackler miss, doesn't fumble and is a good receiver out of the backfield.  He'll be an excellent pick for someone in round 5 or 6.  

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, harmonkillebrew said:

what about that RB, Isaac Guerendo.  Lit it up. 4.33 40.  6' 220 lbs

I think he went from UFA to late day 3 with the combine.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Jacob Cowing- WR Arizona

Dadrion Taylor-Demerson- S Texas Tech

Tanor Bortolini- C Wisconson

Xavier Thomas- EDGE Clemson

Isaac Guerendo- RB Louisville

Javon Solomon- EDGE Troy

Gabe Hall- DT Baylor

Sione Vaki- S Utah

Ricky Pearsall- WR Florida

really like Cowing as backup slot 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

I've made no secret my affinity of Cornelius Johnson, I also like WR Bub Means and RB Isaiah Davis. 

Cornelius Johnson is interesting. I could see him going in the 5th round.

Tall receiver, good hands, good route runner, just not that fast. 

I think we already have him in Justin Shorter, however, I wouldn't be against drafting him.

On 3/14/2024 at 9:57 PM, TFBillsfan said:

Braelon Allen, RB Wisconsin would give us that physical back. He just turned 21 so still young.  6’1” 245lbs Assuming he can be had in the later rounds.

Too big. Not trying to be a jerk, guy has like 80 pounds of extra muscle weight (50%). Feel like he’d blow a knee out early and often in the NFL. 

9 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

I've made no secret my affinity of Cornelius Johnson, I also like WR Bub Means and RB Isaiah Davis. 

Yeah Means is someone I’ve looked at, thought he was pretty sound for Pitt this past season. Asked in the WR Class thread what people thought of him.

Seems to be a no-name to most. 

Probably for good reason too though. I like him but his game is very simple. Not much versatility. 

Edited by BBFL

21 hours ago, BillsFanMike said:

I like the running backs from Penn State. I'd take Allen or Singleton in the mid to late rounds if they're still there.

Neither of those guys are eligible for the draft this year. 

An under the radar day 3 guy is slot corner Daquon Hardy. Small guy but fast (4.3) and solid tackler. Reminds me of Nickel Roby. 

Also had 3 punt returns for TD last year. 

On 3/14/2024 at 11:38 PM, BillsFanForever19 said:

I REALLY hope he falls into Round 4, but I don't think it's likely. He'd be the PERFECT compliment to Cook. You don't find that blend of size, physicality, elusiveness, and strength every day. Guy looks like a Greek God. 

the next Ron Dane.....

3 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Neither of those guys are eligible for the draft this year. 

An under the radar day 3 guy is slot corner Daquon Hardy. Small guy but fast (4.3) and solid tackler. Reminds me of Nickel Roby. 

Also had 3 punt returns for TD last year. 

I like Hardy.  I think he was vastly under utilized at PSU.  Can be a primary backup at multiple positions.  

Javon Baker is getting buzz but I think he will still be available into the 4th rd.  I could see Buffalo going Dline and Oline with the first 2 picks and get Baker, Rice or Thrash at this pick.  

Im intrigued by the crop of safeties.  Logan Jr, Hicks, Oledipo, Mastafa.  I think Buffalo will pick one in the day 3 maybe multiple.  

21 hours ago, harmonkillebrew said:

what about that RB, Isaac Guerendo.  Lit it up. 4.33 40.  6' 220 lbs

Yeah RB wise I'd love to land Allen or Guerendo. Like Bishop (S) and also Maason Smith (DL). 

Edited by LABILLBACKER