Bills top 30 visits

31 minutes ago, H2o said:

Yeah, he's really not. A 4.75 and a 1.66 10 yard split isn't really anything special at all. The rest is the rest and I don't care about his overall RAS. If you watch any of the tape you will see it. The tape don't lie. 

Do you understand how to read relative athletic score chart? I don't think you do. 

33 minutes ago, H2o said:

Yeah, he's really not. A 4.75 and a 1.66 10 yard split isn't really anything special at all. The rest is the rest and I don't care about his overall RAS. If you watch any of the tape you will see it. The tape don't lie. 

He has a better 10 yard split than Ed Oliver and Aaron Donald, but yeah it's nothing special . Lol

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Seeing the list, and the relative lack of movement, I am convinced Beane is going BPA WR or S in the first two rounds

After the combine there is not a Safety with the exception of Cooper DeJean that I would draft before round 3 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Seeing the list, and the relative lack of movement, I am convinced Beane is going BPA WR or S in the first two rounds

I agree. We have no draft ammunition to trade up. Whoever falls the furthest to us is who we get and consider ourselves fortunate.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, noacls said:

Do you understand how to read relative athletic score chart? I don't think you do. 

Reading is fundamental there guy. It's quite self-explanatory. Do you know how to watch the guy play? I don't think you do. I see everything in the little clip you posted. It doesn't matter. How many people have had somewhat heralded Combine performances that were nothings in the NFL? ;) Again, the tape doesn't lie. 

Oh, and if you're old enough to have seen this guy below, would you have said he was a "great athlete" during his time? 

image.thumb.png.8d55502b3cbd5da1aba7da1ca10c5c98.png

17 minutes ago, noacls said:

He has a better 10 yard split than Ed Oliver and Aaron Donald, but yeah it's nothing special . Lol

You're comparing an Edge defender to two Defensive Tackles? Way to move the line there. :rolleyes:

Edited by H2o
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

I agree. We have no draft ammunition to trade up. Whoever falls the furthest to us is who we get and consider ourselves fortunate.

I will not be shocked if Beane trades back into the top or middle of the 2nd round if it gets us a high third but if not I think there is fortunately enough of both this year that I think it's possible to get a quality starting WR2 and S within the first 60 picks

I just don't like how it doesn't offer options. 

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I will not be shocked if Beane trades back into the top or middle of the 2nd round if it gets us a high third but if not I think there is fortunately enough of both this year that I think it's possible to get a quality starting WR2 and S within the first 60 picks

just sign a S in FA … there are several left  who won’t break the bank …

I don’t want them them taking one at 60… maybe in the 4th 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I just don't like how it doesn't offer options. 

If there are teams in the top 5 of the second round that are desperate to move up into the first round, I would listen to their offers.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, noacls said:

He is an exceptional athleteGHmkD0hXMAA_ES7.thumb.jpeg.c0c17daa24ae1c224cf2aac4eae7b80f.jpeg

With very long arms.

I wonder if they would have interviewed different players than they did if they had known they don’t have a pick between 60 and 129?

Going to be a lot of waiting and watching after round 2 unless they can parlay some of their late picks into one earlier pick.  I don’t think they will make it back to round 3 unless they trade out of the first.  They might be able to find a way to get to fairly early round 4.

3 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

My goodness I would sure hate that! And the first person I would want to check in on would be @Bill from NYC :)

Yes, if it happens please do. A first round DB this season would not be good for my health. That said, I will be better equipped to handle it than I was in 2006 when we drafted Donte Whitner at #8.

The truth is that I never fully got over that disaster. :) 

• Haha (+1) 5

4 hours ago, H2o said:

Here is a list of guys we met with at the Combine apparently. 

image.thumb.png.726043979e02862bf4fffbaf503e057c.png

If we infer OBD's Interest by # of Meetings (27 total), the rank is:

WR - 10

S - 4

Edge (DE/OLB) - 3

RB - 3

DT - 2

OT - 2

CB - 1

ILB - 1

QB - 1

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

It’s not a very good edge draft and even though Kneeland is a mid round type he’s prob going round 2-3 

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

This guy will be a Day 2 pick this year … 

DE class is thin 

A guy I'm high on as a sleeper is Mohamed Kamara from CSU. He's about the same build as Jerry Hughes, but significantly faster and more athletic. Kamara had 22 sacks and 33 TFL over the last two seasons as well. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

A guy I'm high on as a sleeper is Mohamed Kamara from CSU. He's about the same build as Jerry Hughes, but significantly faster and more athletic. Kamara had 22 sacks and 33 TFL over the last two seasons as well. 

Yeah … I’ve come across him too … Wouldnt hate him in Round 4…

17 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'd say there is a non-zero chance Carolina gets desperate and stupid

They got two picks now at the top of the 2nd … it ain’t crazy they could move up from 33… I’ll take their pick at 101 to move down …

52 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'd say there is a non-zero chance Carolina gets desperate and stupid

I think trading down is the play, IF they can get enough to do so.  A high 4th would be ok to go down 5 spots.  I would be willing to move even further back.  I’m not loving the likely options at 28  - Mitchell I would understand but he isn’t a certain star, Coleman I’m not sold on and it isn’t just his 4.6 40, Franklin - no interest until 60, Worthy is too small for my taste in the 1st.  I think they could go back 15 and still likely have a shot at Legette.