Bills top 30 visits

I don't really see him as a 2nd Round guy. Maybe a 4th at the earliest. Smaller school. Decent, but not overly impressive stats. Decent, but not overly impressive tape. Decent, but not overly impressive athletic ability. He is also limited to a bull rush for the most part. Not really much twitch to his game at all. He would struggle to make the regular season roster here imo. I wouldn't consider the guy until Day 3. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Fleezoid said:

Why is he publicizing ED. Seems to me that's a very personal thing that should be kept to himself. 

it took me a minute to figure it out, but i didn't go to that direction!

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

This is the first one I've seen reported:

He's seen as a low 2nd round prospect.

We met him at the Combine or maybe the Senior Bowl too. Bears watching.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

I don't really see him as a 2nd Round guy. Maybe a 4th at the earliest. Smaller school. Decent, but not overly impressive stats. Decent, but not overly impressive tape. Decent, but not overly impressive athletic ability. He is also limited to a bull rush for the most part. Not really much twitch to his game at all. He would struggle to make the regular season roster here imo. I wouldn't consider the guy until Day 3. 

I'm with you. 4th rounder.

Edited by GunnerBill

1 hour ago, H2o said:

He is an exceptional athleteGHmkD0hXMAA_ES7.thumb.jpeg.c0c17daa24ae1c224cf2aac4eae7b80f.jpeg

3 minutes ago, noacls said:

He is an exceptional athleteGHmkD0hXMAA_ES7.thumb.jpeg.c0c17daa24ae1c224cf2aac4eae7b80f.jpeg

Yeah, he's really not. A 4.75 and a 1.66 10 yard split isn't really anything special at all. The rest is the rest and I don't care about his overall RAS. If you watch any of the tape you will see it. The tape don't lie. 

• Eyeroll 1