Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

9 minutes ago, nucci said:

a great RB is a big help

Production from the position is what matters.

You add up Barkley and Jacobs careers and they have produced a very league-average 4.2 yards per carry.

I know people think that the running game is coming back..........but in reality yards per rush were down across the league last year(from 4.5 in 2022 down to 4.2 in 2023)..........and Barkley and Jacobs were both under 4.0 yards per carry.

Paying those guys that money is just stupid..........but it is common for teams to make stupid mistakes in the first days of free agent.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

It's actually good news IMO. We weren't going to re-sign him anyways, but now he gets included in the comp pick formula.

I suppose, I just hate to watch the guy who had the first double-digit sack season for us since 'Zo walk. 

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Production from the position is what matters.

You add up Barkley and Jacobs careers and they have produced a very league-average 4.2 yards per carry.

I know people think that the running game is coming back..........but in reality yards per rush were down across the league last year(from 4.5 in 2022 down to 4.2 in 2023)..........and Barkley and Jacobs were both under 4.0 yards per carry.

Paying those guys that money is just stupid..........but it is common for teams to make stupid mistakes in the first days of free agent.

agreed. These RB contracts are super dumb.

Even if a team wanted a really good free agent RB, the market is flooded with them. Can probably wait a week or so and get someone for the same production and half the cost.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This sucks 

*****.  Hopefully Von gets it together and we don't miss him.  This one sucks because of the cap.  That's a solid deal for him and I would've had no issues paying him that if we had the money.

9 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Another Marino Bills target bites the dust. Wasn't expecting guys like Duvernay and Gaines to be early Day 1 signings.

I think that is a consequence of the cap going up so much.