Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

3 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Signing both Tyler Huntley and Jameis Winston has to spell the end for Deshaun Watson. What a disaster that trade was.

Their QB’s lead the league in rape and sexual assault allegations......stay classy, Cleveland 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

Their QB’s lead the league in rape and sexual assault allegations......stay classy, Cleveland 

Is that why they got a Hunter and a Law Firm to be in the room…?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Signing both Tyler Huntley and Jameis Winston has to spell the end for Deshaun Watson. What a disaster that trade was.

“has to” seems wildly overstated 

its 200m in dead money and I doubt they are pulling the plug without at least 1 real season

Edited by NoSaint
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Wonder if Muki knows whether we're talking to him or is just guessing everyone's interested:

Muki seems a nice guy … but he comes across as someone that don’t know much more other than where to score some weed.., I would be surprised if he has heard from sources about what Simmons is doing…

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

Muki seems a nice guy … but he comes across as someone that don’t know much more other than where to score some weed.., I would be surprised if he has heard from sources about what Simmons is doing…

Yeah, local beat reporters never seem to hear anything before it happens or report on it. So I tend to agree it's more likely he's just guessing we'd love to have him rather than specifically saying we're in on him. I also agree with his sentiment that Simmons' price tag will probably be too high. It'd be great to have him, but I'd doubt we'd pay that kind of premium for the Safety position. Would love to be wrong though.

• Like (+1) 1

Looks like OTC updated Morrows contract at 1.5 million and Hollins at 2.6 million. Neither qualify against the Bills comp picks. 

Bills currently sit at 2 comp picks a 4th and a 5th for 2025 and still have not found the exact numbers for Settle, Dodson, and Ford. Hopefully 2 of the 3 qualify 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Looks like OTC updated Morrows contract at 1.5 million and Hollins at 2.6 million. Neither qualify against the Bills comp picks. 

Bills currently sit at 2 comp picks a 4th and a 5th for 2025 and still have not found the exact numbers for Settle, Dodson, and Ford. Hopefully 2 of the 3 qualify 

Is it so that no team can Garner more than 4 comp picks? I thought aid heard that, somewhere; not positive whether it's true or not. 

11 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Is it so that no team can Garner more than 4 comp picks? I thought aid heard that, somewhere; not positive whether it's true or not. 

It is unless someone hires a minority to be your HC or GM than it can but players only is 4

• Thank you (+1) 1