Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Dabol just picking up former Bills that fell off the team like he's forming a Bills C team.

Better him then Beane. Bills got the tendency to bring guys back after they left. 

2 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Meh I don’t know, it isn’t uncommon for a team to ‘lose’ a bunch of expensive, aging talent and still be strong the following season.

Their offensive weapons and system are intact, and they draft well.

Phins will be phine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Rams quietly becoming contenders again.

Puka and Kyren Williams were incredible, especially considering they were both day 3 picks(i believe , without looking) and are both elite or close to , completely revamped that O

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Meh I don’t know, it isn’t uncommon for a team to ‘lose’ a bunch of expensive, aging talent and still be strong the following season.

Their offensive weapons and system are intact, and they draft well.

Phins will be phine. 

They have barely made a playoffs the last 2 years and now lost a bunch of their best players in their prime

Wilkins, van ginkel and hunt are all really good football players who are in the prime of their careers

Jones is also young 

Howard is the oldest and he's 30 and he's still pretty good

• Agree 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

I'm sure their fans will be completely understanding, and ownership completely patient with said approach.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952soi6jryhvjhtugw4tzr

I'm sure Bills fans are understanding with said approach. Same same can be said of the Bills. They lost a lot of their defensive guys. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

I'm sure Bills fans are understanding with said approach. Same same can be said of the Bills. They lost a lot of their defensive guys. 

we will probably be able to upgrade a couple of those defensive spots, especially since Tre hasn't played much in 3 years.

• Agree 2

47 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I say it every year.  The cap increase does not give teams (our Bills) any kind of an advantage.  With the rookie and vet minimums going

up every year and the increases in contract $s, it's a wash.

One of the biggest ways to save on cap is drafting well.  It's a big year for Beane and his boys!

the one advantage it does bring is it makes existing contracts less expensive v. the cap.  So the money given to Allen, or someone else is now less as a cap %.  Having players under control is an advantage if you think the cap is going up.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1