Free agency tracker

I was interested in Mooney, but also wouldn't have wanted him to be higher than #4 on the WR depth chart. That doesn't even include Kincaid etc who should also be seeing more targets than him. Obviously at this price it makes zero sense. 

Just draft a guy in round 1 and find a cheapish vet to fill the #4/primary backup spot. 

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Overpay ..  but the market is hot ,..

My prediction for the Bills Free Agency WR is Valdes - Scantling  at about $5m … all they can afford ..

I’m curious what Michael Thomas’ market is.  Don’t think the Bills are going to find too impactful of a WR in FA, but I’d take a flier on him.

If I’m Beane, I’m exploring the trade market for a WR1 type guy who’s younger.

If that’s not available, sign a cheaper vet, draft a guy and hope for the best. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

I’m curious what Michael Thomas’ market is.  Don’t think the Bills are going to find too impactful of a WR in FA, but I’d take a flier on him.

He's a low risk high reward guy if get him at a low cap figure (see less than $6 million). I'd welcome him since Brady and Curry have worked with him when they were with the Saints. He might never be a 1200 plus yard guy again but if he can stay healthy think he's a respectful #2 while we develop Shorter and a rookie WR behind him. 

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure why ppl want to sign a WR2.  Round 1 pick is likely pegged for that.

We likely need a WR4, $5-6m type.

Then draft a 2nd WR in middle rounds.

With Diggs, Kincaid, Shakir, Knox, Cook.  We need 1 very good option to add, and a couple supporting types.