Bills resigning Rapp

Process

I like this. Rapp has one year in the system, young enough, plays physical, and came on at the end of the season. Was probably going to be the Poyer replacement last year if it wasn’t for him coming back. Trust this regime at defensive back. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I said about 2 months ago that it wouldn’t surprise me if he was back … thought his play improved over the course of the season…

Money is more than more than I  thought they would have to pay …I was thinking 2 years  at $6m 

Edit - oh yes .. “ up to”… better wait for the official numbers

Edited by Aussie Joe

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Worth up to…..let’s wait and see the actual #’s

Exactly. Probably incentives that can get him there. But more likely an inexpensive option, especially in Year 1. 

He wasn't as bad as posters on here are making him out to be. Single handedly sealed the deal for us in Miami. Honestly preferred when he was in the lineup over Hyde.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

He played a lot better later in the year. Versatile. I don't mind it pending the actual numbers.

Today is freaking bananas.

Exactly,  I wasn't impressed early when he wasn't on the field often,  but when he started to get more action,  he made an impact.  Like most of our DB's , I would expect continued improvement. 

• Like (+1) 2

Depending on the contract structure...and I expect it's team friendly...I do like this signing and it's one I expected.  He's young,  he's been in the system for a year,  plays aggressively (maybe a bit too much) and I thought he played pretty well later in the season before the injury.  

• Agree 2