After yesterday who is your WR pick at 28?

5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I do not see Ladd as a #1 and think many feel we're looking to draft a #2 that can develop into a #1 to eventually succeed Diggs in three years.

I really think McConkey is exactly a fella that could grow into the next Diggs. He's much more athletic than given credit for, has soft hands, moxy, and runs very precise routes. He's not an X to replace Davis, however.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I really think McConkey is exactly a fella that could grow into the next Diggs. He's much more athletic than given credit for, has soft hands, moxy, and runs very precise routes. He's not an X to replace Davis, however.

I just don't see him being a 5-7 grabs a game than can move the chains type which we're going to need when Diggs leaves. 

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I just don't see him being a 5-7 grabs a game than can move the chains type which we're going to need when Diggs leaves. 

Yes, he's one of those players who appears to be polarizing. I think his ceiling is higher, and I believe he would thrive with Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes, he's one of those players who appears to be polarizing. I think his ceiling is higher, and I believe he would thrive with Allen.

Its just he too similar to what we already have in Diggs and Shakir. We need a complimentary piece not a supplementary.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Worthy was my guy before. Not sure he’ll be there now. Hoping for one of him, Thomas, or Mitchell.

You think teams are lining up for a 5'11" 165lb WR? 

Possibly, I'm not keen on smallish WRs as a WR2 prospect. They frequently get hurt, just like this guy running a 40🤣

25 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Its just he too similar to what we already have in Diggs and Shakir. We need a complimentary piece not a supplementary.

My view is that Beane should grab a WR that can grow into a replacement for Diggs and a big X to replace Davis. So, I want both a supplement and a complement. For example, if you went with McConkey at #28, you could try for Coleman or Dez Walker. Walker will be there on day 2. If you grab Mitchell or Legette at #28, I'd want to grab someone like Pearsall later on. Whether Beane can pull that off with the draft picks at his disposal is another question.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 3

1. Brian Thomas - It will take a decent trade up.

2. Adonai Mitchell - It will probably take a trade up of a few picks.

3. Ladd McConkey - I think he'll be there at 28.

4. Xavier Legette  - I think he's a beast and on the right team he'll be a RAC monster. 

5. Xavier Worthy - 4.21... Josh Allen is our QB.

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Like (+1) 3

I don’t give a rats azs what his name is, I want the one that catches the ball when it is thrown to him, a guy that makes a play on the ball and doesn’t wait for it to land in his hands, and then knows what to do with it after he catches the damn thing, is that to much to hope for? 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I don’t give a rats azs what his name is, I want the one that catches the ball when it is thrown to him, a guy that makes a play on the ball and doesn’t wait for it to land in his hands, and then knows what to do with it after he catches the damn thing, is that to much to hope for? 

GO BILLS!!!

I think there are literally going to be the chance to get two of those kind of wide receivers in this draft

That’s what I wanna see

• Like (+1) 2

My take changed a little post combine and after listening to some of the film guys I respect most (Greg Cosell).

There's a well defined top 3 l, that we all know:

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.

2. Malik Nabers

3. Rome Odunze

After that to me there's the next tier, which includes 2 WRs, and I've flipped where I think they'll go:

4. Adonai Mitchell

5. Brian Thomas Jr

And I happen to think both will very likely be off the board before #28. I was hopeful Mitchell would eb an option, but after listening to Cosell sing his praises, coupled with his combine performance, I think hes gone.  Brian Thomas, I would give a slight chance of being there, but he'll likely be gone too.

That brings us to my next tier, and I happen to think theres a bit of a drop-off to this group  compared to the 2 WRs listed above:

6. Troy Franklin

7. Ladd Mcconkey

8. Xavier Worthy

Everyone knew Worthy was a speed demon and he proved it in the combine. I thought he was a 2nd round type WR due to his slight frame. Maybe he's a laye 1st because the speed is so freaky, but I think he'll be around at #28.  He's just a small (super skinny) guy and I'm not sure the Bills will be the team to fall in love with him. The same can be said for Franklin. Super slight build and a higher drop rate percentage is a bit of a concern.  I actually think Ladd might be the guy the Bills would like best out of this group, but at #28 it might be a bit rich.  

One last WR to mention: 

Jermaine Burton. I know nothing about his off field, obviously, and I've heard some negative rumblings, but as a player.......this guy's got the goods and in the 2nd round I've got that sneaky feeling he might be a Bills target.

Will he be there @ 50? Who the hell knows, but I think hes a WR worth getting to know

I don't see us picking any worse than 6th WR off the board. And my top 7 (including the first 3 that will be long gone) is:

Marvin Harrison Jr. - Ohio State

Malik Nabers - LSU

Rome Odunze - Washington

Brian Thomas Jr. - LSU

Xavier Worthy - Texas

Xavier Legette - South Carolina

Adonai Mitchell - Texas

Give me any of the bottom 4 guys and I'm happy.