Dion Dawkins doesn’t like the Jets DL very much

10 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Comments on this thread is likely why he said “f@&$ the fans.”

If he walked through the door ya’ll be falling over yourself like Swifties.

You hate Diggs because he won’t play with reporters, you hate Dawkins because he does play with reporters.

🤦🏻🤦🏻

Naw. I’ve always hated Dawkins. I hate him enough that he was coming around at camp last year signing things and I pulled my item away because I don’t want that fat tub of goo’s signature. 

I would've preferred he kept his mouth shut. It was Brown who got blown up, it wasn't Torrence who got blown up, it wasn't Morse who got blown up, it wasn't McGovern who got blown up. It was your ass that got blown up by Chris Jones on the potential game-winning TD at the end of the Divisional playoff game versus the Chiefs this year. Zip it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

I don't mind trash talk at all but he comes off looking pretty silly here

It is odd to do it in late Feb with the regular season 6 months away since Feb is almost over.

Yes, KC won by three points because of “bulletin board material” and had nothing to do with AJ Klein being a liability in coverage a week and a half after having his family vacation interrupted by a phone call from Brandon Beane. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Yes, KC won by three points because of “bulletin board material” and had nothing to do with AJ Klein being a liability in coverage a week and a half after having his family vacation interrupted by a phone call from Brandon Beane. 

Thank You!

"Bulletin board material" one of the most overused sports clichés.  Just like the idiocy that Brady was great because he was a 6th rd pick and had something to prove, like that is going to motivate him for 20+ years.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Sweats said:

Get that man over to Wegmans.....he can fashion a new shirt out of the JA grocery bags.

Is it your goal to get the JA grocery bags into as many threads as possible?

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, mrags said:

Naw. I’ve always hated Dawkins. I hate him enough that he was coming around at camp last year signing things and I pulled my item away because I don’t want that fat tub of goo’s signature. 

How special for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, mrags said:

That'll show him!  I'm sure that this incident resulted in many sessions of deep introspection for Dawkins. 

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah. I guess I don’t get on my knees and suck the fat from sports athletes like other grown adults here 

Sounds like you did get other autographs, though....

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Top one/third? Sure. Maybe. I’d say he’s probably about 10. But then add in RTs and he’s another 10-15 down the list. 

I’ve said my piece about him on and on over the years. I think he’s a fat tub of goo. If he held his block even a little longer we might have been in the SB. There’s plenty of times I can point out about him being terrible. Like the multiple times he’s been blown up on QB sneaks where Josh was taken down for a loss. Like against the Titans and then the Vikings. We lost both those games.

I never said he was bottom feeding. I said he’s average, to kind of good at best. Doesn’t matter, I hate him. I hate his fat tubby body, his stupid mouth that he constantly runs. His stupid Schnowman Shtick. As far as I’m concerned he can go and hope he does. Unfortunately I feel they will re-negotiate and extend him this offseason to keep him here for likely the rest of his career. 

A top 10 player in any position is way better than average.. and 90% of right tackles cannot play left tackle so that makes Dion Dawkins already more valuable than them

You think he's a fat hub of goo but he literally is an iron Man.. gets better as the year goes on.. and is Josh's most reliable lineman

None of that speaks to average

And the fact that Josh only goes left on quarterback sneaks is a testament to Dion Dawkins... You can't use two or three times it didn't work... For the 90 times it did

Josh literally goes left B or C Gap because he wants to go behind the guy he trusts .. Dion Dawkins

If Josh thought he could go right and pick it up he would because nobody expects it... He goes left when everybody knows he's going there because he trusts Dion Dawkins

Edited by Buffalo716

16 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah. I guess I don’t get on my knees and suck the fat from sports athletes like other grown adults here 

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Pulp Fiction Thinking GIF

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

That'll show him!  I'm sure that this incident resulted in many sessions of deep introspection for Dawkins. 

Sounds like you did get other autographs, though....

Yup. I did get other autographs. I do collect players autographs. I’m not saying that fat tub cares at all about me snubbing him and not wanting his signature. I’m simply stating I hate him and how if I were to meet him I wouldn’t get all goo goo over him like some swiftie which was pointed out prior. 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

A top 10 player in any position is way better than average.. and 90% of right tackles cannot play left tackle so that makes Dion Dawkins already more valuable than them

You think he's a fat hub of goo but he literally is an iron Man.. gets better as the year goes on.. and is Josh's most reliable lineman

None of that speaks to average

And the fact that Josh only goes left on quarterback sneaks is a testament to Dion Dawkins... You can't use two or three times it didn't work... For the 90 times it did

Josh literally goes left B or C Gap because he wants to go behind the guy he trusts .. Dion Dawkins

If Josh thought he could go right and pick it up he would because nobody expects it... He goes left when everybody knows he's going there because he trusts Dion Dawkins

I never said top 10. I said he may be 10 at best. And there’s only 32 LTs that start in this league so he’s about 1/3 down the list imo. At least that much. Which is only about 5 away from being average. And at his age and with his playing shape, it’s not going to get better. 

And you are 100% speculating on the reason for the sneaks going behind Dawkins. First of all, they are going behind the C and LG. Wrong gap. 2nd, maybe it has nothing to do with trusting which side and everything to do with footing. I don’t know this for sure but I’d bet $1,000 that Josh’s feet are in the same exact position every single time at the snap. At least on the QB sneaks. And that’s likely because he wants to push off a specific way because naturally one way is more than effective or comfortable than the other. It’s why Olympic sprinters start with specific feet forward in a race. It could just be because he’s left or right foot dominant. 

again, what your saying is complete speculation and there no way to prove it. Unless you have Josh on speed dial I guess. 

45 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yup. I did get other autographs. I do collect players autographs. I’m not saying that fat tub cares at all about me snubbing him and not wanting his signature. I’m simply stating I hate him and how if I were to meet him I wouldn’t get all goo goo over him like some swiftie which was pointed out prior. 

I never said top 10. I said he may be 10 at best. And there’s only 32 LTs that start in this league so he’s about 1/3 down the list imo. At least that much. Which is only about 5 away from being average. And at his age and with his playing shape, it’s not going to get better. 

And you are 100% speculating on the reason for the sneaks going behind Dawkins. First of all, they are going behind the C and LG. Wrong gap. 2nd, maybe it has nothing to do with trusting which side and everything to do with footing. I don’t know this for sure but I’d bet $1,000 that Josh’s feet are in the same exact position every single time at the snap. At least on the QB sneaks. And that’s likely because he wants to push off a specific way because naturally one way is more than effective or comfortable than the other. It’s why Olympic sprinters start with specific feet forward in a race. It could just be because he’s left or right foot dominant. 

again, what your saying is complete speculation and there no way to prove it. Unless you have Josh on speed dial I guess. 

There are about 90 left tackles in the NFL so being in the top 15 is still way above average

There's a massive difference between being an NFL starter who's considered around average as a starter.. and your 35th man on the roster who is your average NFL football player

Dion Dawkins is well above average compared to his peers across the entire NFL ... The 16th best LT in the world can be a 5-8 year starter... And Dion is better than that 

He isn't a turnstile... In a league that doesn't have good line play... Being a consistent top 12-13 LT is well above average 

And Josh Allen has gone left c Gap plenty of time on sneaks... he does not only go B gap

Edited by Buffalo716

4 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This is really annoying.  If Dion hadn't yapped off about  "GOOD LUCK" coming in here and winning....MAYBE they wouldn't have been so fired up.  

lol. 

Yeah i'm sure Mahomes would have held back if Dawkins didn't say "good luck". 🤣

Mahomes and the Chiefs are lucky they played our backups. Otherwise they wouldnt have won.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

There are about 90 left tackles in the NFL so being in the top 15 is still way above average

There's a massive difference between being an NFL starter who's considered around average as a starter.. and your 35th man on the roster who is your average NFL football player

Dion Dawkins is well above average compared to his peers across the entire NFL ... The 16th best LT in the world can be a 5-8 year starter... And Dion is better than that 

He isn't a turnstile... In a league that doesn't have good line play... Being a consistent top 12-13 LT is well above average 

And Josh Allen has gone left c Gap plenty of time on sneaks... he does not only go B gap

K. Whatever