Dion Dawkins doesn’t like the Jets DL very much

18 minutes ago, mrags said:

K. Whatever 

I am not opposed to drafting a player this year for development

Draft a LT with some athletic ability with tools... Even if he isn't great with technique and is raw... Those guys fall in the draft 

Let him learn behind Dion and van Demark for a season or 2 and let them battle it out

Even a guy like van Demark i can see being a short term NFL starter somewhere... He's a mountain with almost every tool o line coaches want

He just wasn't coached up good at uconn and had poor technique

But he really really improved throughout camp and pre season last season ... His arrow is certainly ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Since offensive line play is so bad around the league drafting and developing is huge... Spencer Brown started taking steps last year

And if he takes another step... that's another huge boost to the line ... Sometimes it takes time for linemen 

Edited by Buffalo716

28 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I am not opposed to drafting a player this year for development

Draft a LT with some athletic ability with tools... Even if he isn't great with technique and is raw... Those guys fall in the draft 

Let him learn behind Dion and van Demark for a season or 2 and let them battle it out

Even a guy like van Demark i can see being a short term NFL starter somewhere... He's a mountain with almost every tool o line coaches want

He just wasn't coached up good at uconn and had poor technique

But he really really improved throughout camp and pre season last season ... His arrow is certainly ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Since offensive line play is so bad around the league drafting and developing is huge... Spencer Brown started taking steps last year

And if he takes another step... that's another huge boost to the line ... Sometimes it takes time for linemen 

I totally understand and agree with this. I just hate Dawkins. Don’t care if he was the best LT in the league (he’s far from it) I want him off the team. He’s a jokester. Doesn’t take anything serious, including his own body. I don’t want him or his personality anywhere near the Bills. But I’m fully aware and have realized he’s not going anywhere. He will be renegotiated and will likely retire a Bill. 🤮 

• Disagree 1

25 minutes ago, mrags said:

I totally understand and agree with this. I just hate Dawkins. Don’t care if he was the best LT in the league (he’s far from it) I want him off the team. He’s a jokester. Doesn’t take anything serious, including his own body. I don’t want him or his personality anywhere near the Bills. But I’m fully aware and have realized he’s not going anywhere. He will be renegotiated and will likely retire a Bill. 🤮 

I certainly don't think he's the best in the league

And it is time to start thinking about developing a replacement... He will be 30 this season

But he probably does have 2 years left of good ball ... Alejandro Villanueva completed his army service for years before joining the Steelers

And they molded him into a solid tackle

It probably is time to start that development now... Because you need the guy with the right traits and then the time to develop him

Edited by Buffalo716

6 hours ago, Simstim said:

So, the clip cuts off just when it gets interesting. That's annoying.

And why was the Shnowman sitting there without a top on?

Vlad has a habit of that for years. All of his interviews leave you hanging somewhere so you have something to come back to for the next upload. 

On top of that it’s pretty much a guarantee that Vlad works with law enforcement for entrapment of some guys who are still active in their communities misguided choices…

Not my first choice for any form of coverage any more. Especially sports lol

6 hours ago, Simstim said:

I find myself bemused. Top, shirt, what does it matter? They are synonyms in this context, at least as I used it.

Please bear in mind that I am not from the US so might be missing something here.

Tops are for chicks in America.

• Haha (+1) 1

DD is a good LT in this league. He’s a fun loving guy and like able. But this seems a bit over the top.. why instigate your opponents at this point. Perhaps spend a bit more time getting fit so your qb isn’t under pressure on key plays? I kid I kid.. but just seems unnecessary.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

lol. 

Yeah i'm sure Mahomes would have held back if Dawkins didn't say "good luck". 🤣

Mahomes and the Chiefs are lucky they played our backups. Otherwise they wouldnt have won.

Exactly! If they had played our starters like the previous two playoff games things would’ve turned out differently…oh wait. 

20 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This is really annoying.  If Dion hadn't yapped off about  "GOOD LUCK" coming in here and winning....MAYBE they wouldn't have been so fired up.  MAYBE he could have blocked Chris Jones for another half second rather than this nonsense. 

Mahomes literally posted "Good Luck" on his IG after they won the game.  

Bruce Smith also with his FOOLISHNESS pre-game with KC already on the sideline.  Bruce said we waited 3 years for this and now they have to play here.  SO STUPID. 

People on here talk smack all the time. Why do you think the players would be any different?  Some of them need to reflect their confidence and ego and talk smack. You either back it up or you don’t. The Bills didn’t. 

Seeing as they didn't let him finish what he was saying i hope he wasn't saying that the dude was a dirty player & with what he has said i hope they don't intentionally try to hurt him in this coming seasons game . That would be a huge loss !!