Dion Dawkins doesn’t like the Jets DL very much

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Without a top?  Because he’s a guy.  

Without a shirt?  Dunno.

I find myself bemused. Top, shirt, what does it matter? They are synonyms in this context, at least as I used it.

Please bear in mind that I am not from the US so might be missing something here.

Edited by Simstim

20 minutes ago, Simstim said:

So, the clip cuts off just when it gets interesting. That's annoying.

And why was the Shnowman sitting there without a top on?

I think Dawkins comes off corny the entire interview. Jets part starts at around 46:00. He does talk Chiefs after.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Why give any teams bulletin board material? He did this with KC too and said Mahomes had to come to our house so good luck. Maybe he should keep his mouth shut?

I agree with this.  I don't see anything good coming out of bad-mouthing opponents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This is really annoying.  If Dion hadn't yapped off about  "GOOD LUCK" coming in here and winning....MAYBE they wouldn't have been so fired up.  MAYBE he could have blocked Chris Jones for another half second rather than this nonsense. 

Mahomes literally posted "Good Luck" on his IG after they won the game.  

Bruce Smith also with his FOOLISHNESS pre-game with KC already on the sideline.  Bruce said we waited 3 years for this and now they have to play here.  SO STUPID. 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This is really annoying.  If Dion hadn't yapped off about  "GOOD LUCK" coming in here and winning....MAYBE they wouldn't have been so fired up.  MAYBE he could have blocked Chris Jones for another half second rather than this nonsense. 

Mahomes literally posted "Good Luck" on his IG after they won the game.  

Bruce Smith also with his FOOLISHNESS pre-game with KC already on the sideline.  Bruce said we waited 3 years for this and now they have to play here.  SO STUPID. 

Oh the Chiefs definitely celebrated the Bills win more than the Ravens win. They wanted that one badly. I was a little surprised by it.

35 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Why give any teams bulletin board material? He did this with KC too and said Mahomes had to come to our house so good luck. Maybe he should keep his mouth shut?

Dion has created a brand, his brand.  He's all tatted up, no shirt, the Shnowan schtick.  So these corny interviews and podcasts where he rambles about everything is on brand.  As I said at the top of this thread I hope he's not writing checks he can't cash.  Because yeah, the Mahomes good luck comment, while benign in comparison to this was clearly an added motivation for Patrick.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Dion has created a brand, his brand.  He's all tatted up, no shirt, the Shnowan schtick.  So these corny interviews and podcasts where he rambles about everything is on brand.  As I said at the top of this thread I hope he's not writing checks he can't cash.  Because yeah, the Mahomes good luck comment, while benign in comparison to this was clearly an added motivation for Patrick.

I find Dawkins extremely corny, but he’s coming off his best year so he can talk the talk. I just wish he wasn’t so corny.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm sure that the Chiefs tried harder (the old 110%, rather than the standard 100%, amirite?) because of Dawkins' comments.  And I'm sure that the same will be the case for the Jets' DL next season.

Is Clemons the clown who did his red carpet walk on Hard Knocks with no shirt and a  baseball bat in hand?  

• Thank you (+1) 1