Dion Dawkins doesn’t like the Jets DL very much

36 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Oh the Chiefs definitely celebrated the Bills win more than the Ravens win. They wanted that one badly. I was a little surprised by it.

We played them harder than Miami and Baltimore combined 

38 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Oh the Chiefs definitely celebrated the Bills win more than the Ravens win. They wanted that one badly. I was a little surprised by it.

Mahomes Road playoff narrative + "Underdogs" + Fans pelting their bus with snow + on sideline + Dawkins and Bruce mouthing off.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Simstim said:

So, the clip cuts off just when it gets interesting. That's annoying.

And why was the Shnowman sitting there without a top on?

Shirtless or open vest/jacket is part of Dion’s “jam” these days.  He’s said stuff about it showing confidence in his “skinny bod” or something

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Not surprised at all. Bills and the media were talking so much about how it’s Mahomes first playoff game on the road. How Bills finally got KC to go to their house. How this is it. They’re finally going to get over the hump against KC. Fans on social media were confident Bills would win because it’s at OP and KC was vulnerable. KC was fired up and wanted to prove a point. And they did. Balt was smart and didn’t talk trash before their game. KC handled it like a business trip and moved on. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Because the Bills and Bengals are the only teams who’ve proven to be on their level and they knew it was going to come down to the end, they were better that day and deserved to celebrate, I don’t think they had any doubt about what they were going to do to Baltimore, Lamar is an easy playoff game plan for someone like Spags.

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This is really annoying.  If Dion hadn't yapped off about  "GOOD LUCK" coming in here and winning....MAYBE they wouldn't have been so fired up.  MAYBE he could have blocked Chris Jones for another half second rather than this nonsense. 

Mahomes literally posted "Good Luck" on his IG after they won the game.  

Bruce Smith also with his FOOLISHNESS pre-game with KC already on the sideline.  Bruce said we waited 3 years for this and now they have to play here.  SO STUPID. 

Yeah we lost, but only by three points.  It is not like we got our a$$es handed to us.  There is nothing wrong with being confident. 

Unless you are petrified of being wrong.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Simstim said:

So, the clip cuts off just when it gets interesting. That's annoying.

Body image insecurity much?

eye rolling says it all, it’s amusing that you boys are so sensitive towards what a NFL lineman actually looks like…, get yourself a 🍸& 🚬 and relax the human condition is what it is,…, 😁👍

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

Yeah we lost, but only by three points.  It is not like we got our a$$es handed to us.  There is nothing wrong with being confident. 

Unless you are petrified of being wrong.

Being confident and talking to the media about it are different.... 

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

Let’s hope Dion isn’t writing checks he can’t cash. 

Don’t worry, he is 100%

2 hours ago, Simstim said:

Because he’s an idiot. This guy literally sat there and talked about people doing things because they “want to be cool” and he sits in an interview with a giant platinum chain and no shirt. Yeah. Pot, meet kettle. 

I wish this POS would just go away. Coming off his best year and I still want him and his douchiness gone. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

Let’s hope Dion isn’t writing checks he can’t cash. 

I”m happy that these guys aren’t buddy buddy, its a damn gladiator sport, they go out every Sunday with the purposeful intent to hit each other real fuh king hard, they already know they don’t like each other, 

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Don’t worry, he is 100%

Because he’s an idiot. This guy literally sat there and talked about people doing things because they “want to be cool” and he sits in an interview with a giant platinum chain and no shirt. Yeah. Pot, meet kettle. 

I wish this POS would just go away. Coming off his best year and I still want him and his douchiness gone. 

Literally was one of the best left tackles in the world last year.. and he always plays better as the season goes on... Plenty of players start hot and end cold... He always gets better

He certainly is in the top 1/3

He isn't a bottom feeding left tackle

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Literally was one of the best left tackles in the world last year

He certainly is in the top 1/3

He isn't a bottom feeding left tackle

Top one/third? Sure. Maybe. I’d say he’s probably about 10. But then add in RTs and he’s another 10-15 down the list. 

I’ve said my piece about him on and on over the years. I think he’s a fat tub of goo. If he held his block even a little longer we might have been in the SB. There’s plenty of times I can point out about him being terrible. Like the multiple times he’s been blown up on QB sneaks where Josh was taken down for a loss. Like against the Titans and then the Vikings. We lost both those games.

I never said he was bottom feeding. I said he’s average, to kind of good at best. Doesn’t matter, I hate him. I hate his fat tubby body, his stupid mouth that he constantly runs. His stupid Schnowman Shtick. As far as I’m concerned he can go and hope he does. Unfortunately I feel they will re-negotiate and extend him this offseason to keep him here for likely the rest of his career. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Top one/third? Sure. Maybe. I’d say he’s probably about 10. But then add in RTs and he’s another 10-15 down the list. 

I’ve said my piece about him on and on over the years. I think he’s a fat tub of goo. If he held his block even a little longer we might have been in the SB. There’s plenty of times I can point out about him being terrible. Like the multiple times he’s been blown up on QB sneaks where Josh was taken down for a loss. Like against the Titans and then the Vikings. We lost both those games.

I never said he was bottom feeding. I said he’s average, to kind of good at best. Doesn’t matter, I hate him. I hate his fat tubby body, his stupid mouth that he constantly runs. His stupid Schnowman Shtick. As far as I’m concerned he can go and hope he does. Unfortunately I feel they will re-negotiate and extend him this offseason to keep him here for likely the rest of his career. 

The schnowman shtick gets on my nerves, too. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Man you start a thread on any player on this team and you could compile a list of takes that apparently we should be starting an entirely new team next season and getting rid of everyone we have, despite winning the division the last 4 years in a row.

Only how many more months until the 2024 season?

• Like (+1) 4

Comments on this thread is likely why he said “f@&$ the fans.”

If he walked through the door ya’ll be falling over yourself like Swifties.

You hate Diggs because he won’t play with reporters, you hate Dawkins because he does play with reporters.

🤦🏻🤦🏻

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, mrags said:

He had an incredible season last year. Not his typical year.

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Comments on this thread is likely why he said “f@&$ the fans.”

If he walked through the door ya’ll be falling over yourself like Swifties.

You hate Diggs because he won’t play with reporters, you hate Dawkins because he does play with reporters.

🤦🏻🤦🏻

I love Dawkins. He’s just corny.