Former coach sues Toronto Argonauts, QB Chad Kelly for wrongful termination, harassment

On 2/23/2024 at 11:16 AM, Big Turk said:

The top paid CFL player makes a little over 625K a year?  That's 125K less than the NFL league minimum for rookies 😂

You're also forgetting the guaranteed off season job at the Canadian Tire in whichever city your team is located in.  40 hours a week at minimum wage is nothing to sneeze at. 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/23/2024 at 3:38 AM, Punching Bag said:

This was for first female coach in CFL which there were a number of articles on Dana Beattie, the Toronto Argonauts Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach, who joined the organization in 2018 according my article database.  There were similar articles on first NFL coach and first NFL referee.  Most of the articles previously indexed have been locked down or removed although I do not know reason.  If I have time I will check wayback.

Not this one...

Dana Beattie On Becoming the First Woman Assistant Strength Coach for the Toronto Argos - SWSCD (seewhatshecando.com)

• Like (+1) 2

This dude is just a head case...

Went from highly touted Clemson guy, to his stock steadily plummeting everywhere he goes. Can't even get his crap together in the CFL. People can stress being patient & not passing judgement, but that boat has sailed long ago for me.

On 2/24/2024 at 1:52 AM, Richard Noggin said:

Anyone who went to St. Joe's with the "defendant" will unofficially tell you how he was back then...and the multiple, higher-profile issues since will only strengthen the validity of those early reports. If something even newer is emerging, we STILL don't get to know the truth about it until things play out...but we ARE allowed to make our own personal assumptions. 

My nephew went to St. Joes with him and could tell you of his "special handling" while there. But don't forget he also went to Red Lion High school in Pennsylvania but was kicked out of there for disciplinary reasons before coming to St Joes. I can't say the kid has not had chances along the way, but he has blown every opportunity he has ever been given. A shameful waste of talent.