Super Bowl LVIII Pre Game Thread

muppy

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Let's have a drinking game.

Every time the word "Taylor" is uttered in the broadcast or the camera pans over to her you have to take a shot.

Who's in ?

Could you imagine the amount of hospital emergency rooms everywhere being overrun from all of the alcohol poisoning cases by the end of the game if people played this?

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Every time the word "Taylor" is uttered in the broadcast or the camera pans over to her you have to take a shot.

Who's in ?

We will all be trashed by the end of the first quarter, it will be like taking a shot every time Clint Eastwoods character kill’s someone in Outlaw Josey Wales…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Who's in ?

Does this include mentions of Jawaan Taylor and Keith Taylor of the Chiefs, 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Who's in ?

I’m in….I’m already sick of seeing her grill & the game isn’t close… my supply Bells Amber & Herradura may be a bit light.  I think a road trip is in order 😉

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Haha (+1) 1

At least this year the Chiefs earned their trip the hard way. Beating Miami in frozen conditions… kind of a layup really. But winning at Buffalo and at Baltimore in consecutive weekends.  Gotta respect that as much as it pains me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This game to me is similar to Brady's last Super Bowl with the Tampa Bucs.  The Bucs had the best defense in the League that year and that is how TB rode it to a ring.

I see Spags and the Chiefs defense being very good and quite underrated.  And it won't be Pattie and Travis but the D that could bring the Chiefs' their championship.  

Edited by CNYfan
spelling

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

At least this year the Chiefs earned their trip the hard way. Beating Miami in frozen conditions… kind of a layup really. But winning at Buffalo and at Baltimore in consecutive weekends.  Gotta respect that as much as it pains me. 

There's that but there's also in the Wildcard round they got the Dolphins in Arrowhead in temperatures Tua thought didn't actually exist, then they got us after the middle of our defense died for the second ***** time. Then the last QB standing in their way is Lamar Jackson in the playoffs.

So you can look at it a bit in two different ways.

5 minutes ago, entropyrules said:

Does anyone know where Jill, the woman who won Wheel of Fortune, is sitting in the stadium?  I wonder if she sold the tickets and is just hanging out in the Bellagio.

Since she also just won $136K I doubt she is in any need to sell the tickets lol

40 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Who's in ?

No person on earth could survive that level of alcohol consumption over a 3 hour period.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I always wanted the AFC to win, no matter who it was, for the past decades.

But today, with some sadness, I'm cheering on the NFC.

It's a bummer. But I dislike the Chiefs more than I dislike the NFC.

13 minutes ago, entropyrules said:

Does anyone know where Jill, the woman who won Wheel of Fortune, is sitting in the stadium?  I wonder if she sold the tickets and is just hanging out in the Bellagio.

Somewhere there is Jill's guy who says "Look what I have, and you don't"

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

There's that but there's also in the Wildcard round they got the Dolphins in Arrowhead in temperatures Tua thought didn't actually exist, then they got us after the middle of our defense died for the second ***** time. Then the last QB standing in their way is Lamar Jackson in the playoffs.

So you can look at it a bit in two different ways.

Again, if Baltimore stuck to what won them games I don’t think they make it. Why they abandoned the run game is absolutely bewildering to me. You still have to do your job to get the win but how people are impressed with anything after the 1st quarter except a ballsy throw to MVS to ice the game is just as confusing as the Ravens coaching decisions. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.