Diggs cryptic comments - 2024 edition

Einstein

11 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

The cap hit is there regardless. The additional money is around 3 million I think 

You keep saying this … can someone confirm? If I’m reading the numbers correctly … looks higher 

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Diggs + 28 + 2025 1st  for 4th overall 

Who says no  

Have to see how the first 3 picks go. If QB's are taken, then I would do it for MHJ to become a Bill. But if MHJ is off the board at 4 then I don't know if I would do it.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I don't know.

But, he is only 30, which isn't old.

I am purely speculating that the Bills brass is somewhat tired of Diggs dissappearing acts in big games.

It's the only reason to ever think about trading him. 

When does the Bills brass get tired of McDermott's defense choking in games???

McDermott throwing Diggs under the boss was the lowest of the low for this loser coach. 

I would take ten Diggs over one McDermott 

I am trying not to get emotional but the people that what to run Diggs out of town really piss me off. Diggs is the best WR in franchise history and people want to run him out of town. I've said this before but he is the only one to stand up to McDermott and his joke of an OC. I love him for that!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Who says no  

The Cardinals if they're smart.  Diggs isn't going to get better.  He may have a few good years left, but he isn't getting better at this point, and MHJ is a much better prospect anyway.  Plus, MHJ will be much cheaper for at least 4 years.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Who says no  

How about Diggs, a 2nd and 5th to Dallas for their 1st and 3rd

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

When does the Bills brass get tired of McDermott's defense choking in games???

McDermott throwing Diggs under the boss was the lowest of the low for this loser coach. 

I would take ten Diggs over one McDermott 

I am trying not to get emotional but the people that what to run Diggs out of town really piss me off. Diggs is the best WR in franchise history and people want to run him out of town. I've said this before but he is the only one to stand up to McDermott and his joke of an OC. I love him for that!

Andre with the gold jacket would like a word—and he could be a real firecracker himself…remember the helmet throw? We have a rich history of excellence at wide out imho—not ready to just hand the sole crown to Diggs just yet. Andre showed up in the playoffs iirc. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

The Cards and the Bills. That isn't good for either team.

I think the Bills would do it for MHJ. Allen and MHJ would be a lethal combo. Diggs is 30 and isn't going to get better. With the Bills having a winning team those 1st Rd picks are at the end of the 1st Rd. It's not like it's a top 10 pick. I do agree with you that the Cards probably wouldn't do it.

Would Diggs be worth much more than Keenan Allen?  Chargers received a fourth round pick from the Bears.  Don't see us getting a first round pick if Diggs was traded.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

Would Diggs be worth much more than Keenan Allen?  Chargers received a fourth round pick from the Bears.  Don't see us getting a first round pick if Diggs was traded.

If we add, we should be able to IMO

13 minutes ago, babulator said:

As long as we're speculating, I saw some unconfirmed report that the Chargers reached out to OBD. They have pick #5 and a need.

Not sure what you are saying exactly … but yes I would trade Diggs for 5…

Edited by Aussie Joe

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Except spelling whatever

Sometimes Diggs goes fishing for controversy, drops something fairly innocuous, but also sort of not, then points at everybody and says "why are you guys always like this". 

There is a strong possibility that in the next 24 hours his IG is a picture of him in the Caribbean with the caption "Ready for water*" and somewhere in the comments he says "why does everybody keep making a bid deal about typos. None of you have ever had a typo?"

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He has a lot of attention seeking behaviour. 

If he was really all that upset by all the “Does Diggs want out or is unhappy in Buffalo “ comments , he would simply stop tweeting nonsense and cryptic comments . 

I’ve always supported Diggs and didn’t believe he wanted out but I’m growing tired of his nonsense 

Edited by DJB

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

Sometimes Diggs goes fishing for controversy, drops something fairly innocuous, but also sort of not, then points at everybody and says "why are you guys always like this". 

There is a strong possibility that in the next 24 hours his IG is a picture of him in the Caribbean with the caption "Ready for water*" and somewhere in the comments he says "why does everybody keep making a bid deal about typos. None of you have ever had a typo?"

He basically gaslights everyone and says it’s everyone else’s fault for causing controversy. This guy is toxic. Sooner the Bills move on the better.

• Like (+1) 2