Cool Story: Jason Kelce T-shirt to benefit the Patricia Allen Fund

Saw this and thought it was cool: 

https://www.wgrz.com/article/life/people/bills-mafia/t-shirts-for-a-good-cause-jason-kelce-patricia-allen-fund-buffalo/71-d25457e1-62e1-4ea0-b60a-56e814e0e507

Josh Allen, Bills fans, the team, and the city are well respected and loved throughout the league. We have something special here that not every team/fanbase has. 

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 8

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Saw this and thought it was cool: 

https://www.wgrz.com/article/life/people/bills-mafia/t-shirts-for-a-good-cause-jason-kelce-patricia-allen-fund-buffalo/71-d25457e1-62e1-4ea0-b60a-56e814e0e507

Josh Allen, Bills fans, the team, and the city are well respected and loved throughout the league. We have something special here that not every team/fanbase has. 

I’m a big fan of Jason.  Travis on the other hand I can’t stand, and that goes back to before the Swiftie saga.  Jason seems like a good dad and his wife seems like a really good person.  

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

I’m a big fan of Jason.  Travis on the other hand I can’t stand, and that goes back to before the Swiftie saga.  Jason seems like a good dad and his wife seems like a really good person.  

Jason is more mature than Travis because he's been through more in his life with raising a family and all. But in general they both seem like good people, Travis Just enjoying the kid free life. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

I Wanna hate them sooo bad because the have rings and The Bills/Josh Allen don't. But damn they make it soo hard. MaHOMMES or TyReek Hill  ON THE other hand.

Sorry for the typing issue. I am having thumb issues. Literally sitting in the waiting t

Room for surgery on it right now.

Edited by Whkfc
  • Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I Wanna hate them sooo bad because the have rings and The Bills/Josh Allen don't. But damn they make it soo hard. MaHOMMES or TyReek Hill  ON THE other hand.

Travis is an especially cool, cocky dude.  I hate him as a rival, but I'd love him to death if he was in a Bills' uniform.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Jason is more mature than Travis because he's been through more in his life with raising a family and all. But in general they both seem like good people, Travis Just enjoying the kid free life. 

It’s not that he’s living the kid free life that bothers he just seems like a douche.  I’ve watched their podcast a few times and his personality just irks me.  Probably me just being a grumpy old man but he just seems to try so hard to be cool and it comes off as fake imo.  

• Agree 1

This is a very cool and beyond thoughtful. 

He doesn't have to do this, he could have dedicated that money to any charity he pleased. Some group in Cleveland/Westlake, Philly, or even KC. But he chose the Patricia Allen Fund here in Buffalo. A city and town he has the least connection with. 

I don't know why I find this gesture so heavy, but I do, and I am incredibly grateful. 

Jason Kelce is 100% honorary Bills Mafia for life.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mynamemike said:

It’s not that he’s living the kid free life that bothers he just seems like a douche.  I’ve watched their podcast a few times and his personality just irks me.  Probably me just being a grumpy old man but he just seems to try so hard to be cool and it comes off as fake imo.  

Travis Kelce is "Malibu's Most Wanted". It fits so perfect it is almost creepy. 

Not for nothing, but the main character in that movie starts as a total douche. He also ends the movie as a total douche. But I douche that you kind learns to like and turns out to be a pretty good dude on top of it. 

All of which are also weirdly identical to Travis Kelce.

Player Dont Be Hatin GIF by Jamie Kennedy

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

He's such a good dude.  Just watched the Kelce documentary last night and watched their podcast after the Buffalo game last week.  The more I learn about him the more I become a fan.  This dude would've been all time Buffalo Bills legend if he played here but we can still appreciate his greatness.  His wife is pretty awesome too

4 hours ago, Whkfc said:

Sorry for the typing issue. I am having thumb issues. Literally sitting in the waiting t

Room for surgery on it right now.

Feel better soon!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mynamemike said:

Jason is a class act, Travis is a pure douche

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, jlgarsh said:

Feel better soon!

Thanks sore right now. I had a trigger thumb that had completely locked up. I could no longer even bend it. It's wild after 4 months of no use its back to pretty much normal after a 15 minute procedure.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Man with No Name said:

ok, this is nice, but why? He has a home city and home town. How did this evolve? 

I saw someone in a Funko Pop group (I collect them) on Facebook with mock up actual figures. I'm sure Funko saw the responses to it and then reached out to him about making a figure/T-shirt and perhaps Jason thought the proceeds go to Patricia fund after embracing Bills Mafia by partaking in taking in a tailgate, including bowling ball shot. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

Thanks sore right now. I had a trigger thumb that had completely locked up. I could no longer even bend it. It's wild after 4 months of no use its back to pretty much normal after a 15 minute procedure.

Glad to hear it! My mom had a trigger finger before and same thing. Glad they were able to help you :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Mynamemike said:

He’s got that Julian Edelman Douche-like smugness to him 

10 hours ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Travis comes off like a big gronk frat boy.  It's funny how the 2 most dominant TE's in the last 15+ years have identical personalities. 

We can sign him for a day

if he wants to resign with Philly for a day they can work it out

5 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Travis comes off like a big gronk frat boy.  It's funny how the 2 most dominant TE's in the last 15+ years have identical personalities. 

Yeah - he looks like one of super troopers

picture him that way too 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.