Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Up until the Josh stunt, I didn’t mind Mahomes. Clearly he is ultra talented but a total POS like his brother. Kicking tuckers stuff before game another classless example of who he really is. 

Tucker was 60 yards from where the NFL designates they be.  That's on him.  Mahomes apologized after the situation with Allen. At least admitted he was wrong.  

3 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Like fumbling the ball into the end zone for a touchback? 

Fact is the NFL is pretty weak right now. Most teams don’t have even a serviceable QB, let alone a great one. 

Chiefs have the trifecta of top QB, top pass rusher and top coaching. Everybody else is playing catch up to get to that level. 

Chris jones has been even more important than mahomes this season imo…people don’t seem to care about defense though 😂

Watch all of the excuses that will be made for Lamar tomorrow. Every bobblehead on every station will be a Lamar apologist. :rolleyes: But they rake Allen over the coals and pick him apart. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gobills404 said:

Mahomes getting carried by his defense??? Dang I guess he really is the new Brady.

Please.. Brady threw for 505 yds and like 4 TDs vs the Eagles in the SB and they still lost the game.. it was as much about Brady as anything else.  Things have a way of evening out.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Glad the Ravens lost, because our guy plays like Superman and it never seems to matter against KC in the playoffs, whereas Lamar was awful most of the day.

I'm glad the Chiefs won because they are definitely moving up probably aggressively in the first to find a stud receiver for Mahomes. I worry about them leapfrogging us for someone we would badly want and need. At least now they've got further to move. Beane might consider moving up himself as a precaution.

I remember before the Pats dynasty it was common knowledge that another dynasty would never exist. The era of free agency put an end to that. Ironically, the league has been completely dominated by a select few teams. It seems like the 80s and 90s actually had more parody.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Like fumbling the ball into the end zone for a touchback? 

Fact is the NFL is pretty weak right now. Most teams don’t have even a serviceable QB, let alone a great one. 

Chiefs have the trifecta of top QB, top pass rusher and top coaching. Everybody else is playing catch up to get to that level. 

That's not beating yourself. That was a defender making a play, and turn it over due to a rule. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What? Having the ball knocked out on a tough tackle is NOT an example of beating yourself! Note, I didn’t say that they don’t have negative plays. 

It is.  It was knocked out when he dove.  Given the situation, he needed to protect the ball better.

• Eyeroll 1

This years Chiefs D is no joke. They’ve been good all year and are playing even higher level in the playoffs. As painful as last week was for the Bills, shows how well our offense actually played.  If our D wasn’t so banged up….sucks that’s how it had to end. 

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

The thing is, you know the Chiefs will sign some WRs this off-season too. 

This is their down year. Yikes

I don’t buy this…if they lose Chris jones the party is over.  Kelce is going to start regressing.  They swung at some olinemen and missed. Not gonna be a ton of resources to sign an elite wr  This isn’t a one off ‘down year’ 

they’re gonna be good but vulnerable for awhile 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I hate them both.  It was a little easier to stomach the patriots because Brady had class.  

Are you ***** kidding me?  C'mon man, he was an entitled prick and a cheater.  Begging for every call if he got a hangnail.  56-0, bombing away when they're up 5 or 6 TD's.  Remember when Vince Wilfork took out JP's knee and nobody gave a *****?  Then Brady gets his knee taken out, so they change the rules.  Brady is nothing but a cheatin' ass punk.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.